December in July

MassWineGuy

On Wednesday Amazon is having a huge anniversary sale especially for Prime members. We on the purple side predict some fairly big volume spike.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
On Wednesday Amazon is having a huge anniversary sale especially for Prime members. We on the purple side predict some fairly big volume spike.
Depends on the deals but I don't see it being all that special.

For one Amazon processing has gotten terrible. That one day of orders will likely be spread out over 4-5 days. Also they aren't all day deals. I have prime and would maybe take advantage but I'm not going to be glued to my phone for 1 hour flash deals b

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Depends on the deals but I don't see it being all that special.

For one Amazon processing has gotten terrible. That one day of orders will likely be spread out over 4-5 days. Also they aren't all day deals. I have prime and would maybe take advantage but I'm not going to be glued to my phone for 1 hour flash deals b

Wouldn't you be working that day?

Oh, that's right---you are a part time driver.

Brownslave688

Yes I'll be working and I'm saying that's the problem.

While if it were an all day deal I could take advantage come lunch time or paid break time I can't be glued to my phone all day looking for while supplies last deals.

margaritaville

I use to be an amazon addict but now ive run out of things to buy on there even if there are crazy deals. Like i have everything under 500$ i could want. Anything else i want is over 500$ and i wouldnt purchase online.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

image.jpg

My Father's Day gifts, all from Amazon, were delivered on the following Tuesday and Wednesday (Surepost).

Orion inc.

I like turtles

I bet he still follows the actual methods better than you and doesn't work for "free" on lunch or coming in early and sorting off the clock giving UPS thousands in free labor.

Kind of like what you do?

He might be a part time driver but he's probably still doing better than you in that regard.

Nice attempt at a jab though. Just make sure you're not living in a glasshouse Mr glasshouse.

Brownslave688

I bet he still follows the actual methods better than you and doesn't work for "free" on lunch or coming in early and sorting off the clock giving UPS thousands in free labor.

He might be a part time driver but he's probably still doing better than you in that regard.

Nice attempt at a jab though. Just make sure you're not living in a glasshouse Mr glasshouse.
I'm most certainly full time.

He's trying to get a cheap laugh because I take a lot of dead days.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
I'm most certainly full time.

He's trying to get a cheap laugh because I take a lot of dead days.
I'm not a dead day guy but if you can afford it who cares? My wife makes way more than me but I still am the type to just work like I do. I like routine and I like being ahead of the game.

She always tells me to take a day here or there. It's just the way I was raised with my work ethic from my father.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Amazon gives $1.00 music/video credits if you select no rush shipping. I generally choose it simply because I price watch items and wait for price drops. If you add items to your wish list you can track the prices as they move down. Another helpful site is http://camelcamelcamel.com

It gives price history on items and when items go on sale by the month.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is a running joke on this forum that Brownslave likes to take a lot of dead days.