Deep in the mountains

Forty6and2

I'm Broken
1. Say the first thing that pops into your head.
This game will work best if you don't hesitate or agonize over your choice of words. There are no right or wrong answers. Its all just for fun.

2. Don't try to predict the answers.
It's natural to want to try to outsmart the quizzes or guess what their hidden meanings may be. But that takes the fun out of the game and besides, what will you learn from that?

3. Be honest with yourself.
It may be only a game, but if it can teach you something about yourself- let it!

4. Keep an open mind.
It is important to keep things in perspective. There are no correct answers and there are more than one way of reading any situation.

Read the scenario that is provided and answer the question(s).

Deep in the mountains

The mountains and the sea- nature has a power that draws us to her. After all, we are all nature's children, born into her world and fed on her bounty. No matter what marvels technology may develop, getting back to nature lets us feel truly alive. Medical science may make advances, but the best medicine will always be nature's own healing power.

Your next journey will take you back to that green world, and what better setting for you to rediscover your natural self?

1. You have set off to climb a mountain, in search of a fabulously rare stone. What is your impression of the mountain as you stand at its foot?

2. After a hard search, you still haven't found the stone, and now the sun has fallen. What will you do next?

3. You have finally discovered the stone you were seeking. What kind of stone is it? Describe its size, weight, and value.

4. Now it is time to come down from the mountain and return home. What parting words do you have for the mountain? And what is its reply?

my answers-
1. High...hope i don't fall off
2. keep looking
3. its about the size of a watermelon. jade green like kryptonite. weighs about 10 pounds. it is very valuable (to me).
4. a) i destroyed you. b) don't come back

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
11,000-12,000 ft Thick green forests at the base with stark stone crags in the higher elevations.

Set up camp. Start a fire but don't pitch a tent.

It's a large stone, very hefty, weighing 1-2 lbs. It is rough in texture, deep purple in color. It is a raw amethyst. Value is not important.

Thank you Rustling of leaves as a breeze gently blows.