Deleted

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The language was written for working within your job classification, we are being asked to work outside of the parameters of our job, and to do additional work after return from our normal duties.

Yeah.

That's what the language is for.

:biggrin:

Being asked to move vehicles, upon returning to the building.... is a violation.

Um.... OK.

Come on man, you expect us to believe the Labor Manager for your area agreed to your interpretation of the language.

It's plausible.... and highly unlikely.

Unless the labor person is a complete dumb-arse.

-Bug-

What'dyabringmetoday???

Yeah.

That's what the language is for.

:biggrin:

Being asked to move vehicles, upon returning to the building.... is a violation.

Um.... OK.

It's plausible.... and highly unlikely.

Unless the labor person is a complete dumb-arse.

-Bug-
Hey- look at that. A supposed union official and a supposed management person making a point "together". Lol. Keep up the good work Big Union Man. (Doubt you are really doing much).

UPSER1987

Same for me. My management knew to just leave me alone and I would get they job done. If they started messing with me things got worse.
D07AE7D2-EB1D-4A39-AA87-E7C3D0A44686.jpeg

rod

Retired 22 years
Same for me. My management knew to just leave me alone and I would get they job done. If they started messing with me things got worse.
Its the old "I've only got 2 speeds. If you don't like this one you sure as hell aren't going to like the other one". :-)