Delivered a ground stop as air driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUCN85

Ok I am an air driver and after the end of my air I had one ground stop of 6 lazy boy chairs. Took a couple minutes to get this stop off. On my check there is no minutes at driver rate. Am I mistaken or should I get driver wage for that couple minutes or for that entire hour and 15 mins I was out that day? Delivered bulk ground stop after air today too so I would like to address this tomorow.

"This is called the pre-LOAD not the pre-STACK"

BUCN85

Alright good. Then I will have to address this for last week and give them a heads up for the day I did it this week.

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Alright good. Then I will have to address this for last week and give them a heads up for the day I did it this week.

Good chance you won't be asked to deliver ground anymore. Just sayin'.

Sent using a Potato

BUCN85

Well both times it was one stop. I mise as well get paid for that don't you think? It's not like I had several stops and added hours to my air shift. Neither were out of the way and added 20 mins to my day. If that

UPSGUY72

You didn't get paid ground rate because you most likely didn't put the right code in the DIAD.

What code did you / do you put in the DIAD ?????

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
You didn't get paid ground rate because you most likely didn't put the right code in the DIAD.

Wrong. He goes out as coded air driver like he was sent out. There responsible for paying him top driver rate for having deliver ground. Don't put this on him. Not his fault.

UPSGUY72

Wrong. He goes out as coded air driver like he was sent out. There responsible for paying him top driver rate for having deliver ground. Don't put this on him. Not his fault.

Once he delivers a ground he isn't getting Air driver pay and and pay code needs to be changed...

If he doesn't change his pay code to 06 or 05 he going to get the pay rate for what ever code he has in the DIAD. The people in payroll in Atlanta pay you based on the code in the Diad.

He is responsible for changing the pay code... Else this is what happens.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Once he delivers a ground he isn't getting Air driver pay and and pay code needs to be changed...

If he doesn't change his pay code to 06 or 05 he going to get the pay rate for what ever code he has in the DIAD. The people in payroll in Atlanta pay you based on the code in the Diad.

He is responsible for changing the pay code... Else this is what happens.
98% of air drivers have no idea what a pay code even is. If he went and changed his pay code , and I have no idea how he would know what driver rate pay code was unless he was told ,would probably be fired for stealing and would have to fight for his job back or they would just change his pay code t back to air driver rate when it was imputed just as easily as it could have been changed to driver rate when imputed. Worked here to long. Know all there tricks. They are not as stupid as they would like you to believe. Whoops wrong code. Lol. :bsbullf:

UPSGUY72

98% of air drivers have no idea what a pay code even is. If he went and changed his pay code , and I have no idea how he would know what driver rate pay ode was unless he was told' would probably be fired for stealing and would have to fight for his job back or they would just change his pay code t back to air driver rate when it was imputed just as easily as it could have been changed to driver rate when imputed. Worked here to long. Know all there tricks. They are not as stupid as they would like you to believe. Whoops wrong code. Lol. :bsbullf:

You don't change you code you get paid for what ever code is in the DIAD.

Your an idiot if you think that a Air driver that uses a DIAD doesn't know what there pay code is they have to enter it in the DIAD. All the DIAD I have use are default to 06 pay code....

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Yep. I'm the idiot that thinks they accidentally forgot to pay an air driver top drivers rate for all hours worked because he delivered 1 ground stop. I'm willing to bet all my stupid money in my stupid bank account they were counting on said air driver not to know he gets top rate driver pay for his work. But hey,I'm just stupid. What do I know

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
File, File, File!

And don't listen to any of these clowns that may tell you that they won't ask you again.

When faced with the proposition of (in this particular case) 6 missed pieces versus paying ground driver rate to an air driver for "x" hours, any (indoctrinated) center manager worth their salt is going to pay you to get rid of those packages. That extra $60 (or whatever the difference in pay for you is) is worth it to them to not be on their DM's report.

Remember, it's the UPS way to step over dollars to pick up dimes.

UPSGUY72

Yep. I'm the idiot that thinks they accidentally forgot to pay an air driver top drivers rate for all hours worked because he delivered 1 ground stop. I'm willing to bet all my stupid money in my stupid bank account they were counting on said air driver not to know he gets top rate driver pay for his work. But hey,I'm just stupid. What do I know

Pay roll is done in Atlanta not your building...

UPSGUY72

File, File, File!

And don't listen to any of these clowns that may tell you that they won't ask you again.

When faced with the proposition of (in this particular case) 6 missed pieces versus paying ground driver rate to an air driver for "x" hours, any (indoctrinated) center manager worth their salt is going to pay you to get rid of those packages. That extra $60 (or whatever the difference in pay for you is) is worth it to them to not be on their DM's report.

Remember, it's the UPS way to step over dollars to pick up dimes.

He doesn't have to file all he has to do is go to his SUP and tell them that he was coded wrong for the day of ----- as he delivered a couple of ground that day...

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I know that. Let me put it this way, say you were asked if you wanted to work hours only , said yes , and did not change code in your board. Do you think they would pay you for 8 hours when they entered it in at night .... Come on man.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity

PT air driver = code 05, paid at said air driver's current rate (progression or top art. 40 rate). Management must submit to payroll instructions to pay @ top package driver rate or an 'adjustment' of X.xx hrs @ difference between package and air driver rates.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
If you have to file a grievance to get paid appropriately, ask for 8 hours @ package rate & pension, health & welfare contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.