Delivering against flow of traffic?

nextlife

Do any of you guys park facing against the flow of traffic to deliver a package quickly? Is UPS allowed to do that, or is it a no no?

clean hairy

Do any of you guys park facing against the flow of traffic to deliver a package quickly? Is UPS allowed to do that, or is it a no no?
Am I reading this correctly??
He is asking if drivers drive on the wrong side of the road to deliver a package more quickly?
Or, did I misread it?

nextlife

So then what do you do when you have 3 stops on one street, 2 odd and 1 even. Even addresses are on the right and you are driving on the right side of the road. Do you flip around after delivering the 1 even address or do you park on the right side of the road and cross the street to deliver the 2 odd addresses?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
So then what do you do when you have 3 stops on one street, 2 odd and 1 even. Even addresses are on the right and you are driving on the right side of the road. Do you flip around after delivering the 1 even address or do you park on the right side of the road and cross the street to deliver the 2 odd addresses?
Smh.

barnyard

KTM rider
I cannot think of one time that I have parked against the flow of traffic to deliver a package. If I am on the wrong side and it is a bad road, I might back into the driveway, just far enough to be off the road.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I cannot think of one time that I have parked against the flow of traffic to deliver a package. If I am on the wrong side and it is a bad road, I might back into the driveway, just far enough to be off the road.
People get p* d off just having to slow down for a split second for me to maneuver my giant p12 over to the side of the road go firbid I tried to turn it around in a driveway...

nextlife

Whoaa, so this is like a really big deal for UPS??? Parking facing against the flow of traffic is one of deadliest sins