Delivering on Air Only days

Pkgcar1988

If people actually do that then they are just tying their own rope. Makes no sense to be dishonest at the cost of your job. I personally know of no one that does this but I'm sure it happens. Just not worth it to me!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
We're told to void stuff whenever necessary. The only people watching the void report is LP for some reason. I have nothing to hide so don't care.

Pkgcar1988

You didn't? They see ALL voids. They know the second you "fat thumb" a Saver commercial when you should've hit residential, and you voided it out, and rescanned it. They see these, and it's now one of their "new" reports in my Center that we're NOT allowed to be on. No voiding stops.
They tell us all the time that if we sheet something up wrong to void it out and sheet it up correctly, only makes sense to me..

Marne Vet

So what do you do, just let it show up late and try and explain the next day why you had late air???

No, we have to call in first and explain ourselves, then be instructed to fix it. We can't just void stops and fix them later without them knowing we did so.