Delivering on hover board

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Anyone here try delivering on a hover board yet? I have a city route and can't see using something like this guy is showing in the picture, but when I was on a rural route with super long driveways that I couldn't drive up, maybe I could have been lazy enough...

rmjvcy.jpg

x5t7w2.jpg

McGee

Surprised no said the obvious yet, but (op) you may want to hide the face of the 'model' you used for the demonstration in your post...

Last edited:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
The driver who is riding the hoverboard is from a large northeastern city. He delivers daily to a guy named Casey Neistat. He vlogs his daily life, and the driver in question is in quite a few of his videos. Casey asked him if he wanted to try the board out and the driver got on it for a quick ride down the hallway. The videos even mention the driver's name, so I guess the company doesn't have a problem with it. I can't see this as a viable way to deliver packages.

McGee

The driver who is riding the hoverboard is from a large northeastern city. He delivers daily to a guy named Casey Neistat. He vlogs his daily life, and the driver in question is in quite a few of his videos. Casey asked him if he wanted to try the board out and the driver got on it for a quick ride down the hallway. The videos even mention the driver's name, so I guess the company doesn't have a problem with it. I can't see this as a viable way to deliver packages.
Thanks Tex! , learn something new every day!

MendozaJ

They're illegal in my city. Highly impractical for a delivery guy. Too many people. Too many steps.

That guy is not working within his power zone.

Overpaid Union Thug

And here I thought I was the only one on the board that had seen that vlog.