Delivery driver advice

IESucks

I’m posting on this thread to get advice from former or current ups delivery drivers on how the job will be when I first start. Also if you can give me some insight on how you guys were trained to learn how to navigate. I heard one way is to print out a map in the facility with all the pin points. If you guys have a picture of how that map looks can you post it on this thread please. Thank you
Lmao. Trained? Maps provided? It's a cluster :censored2: everyday

davidix

This is a career not a random job. You need to understand the pros and accept that this job is hard. But with time it'll get easier because you'll have better seniority, your own route, more knowledge, more vacation etc.

I'm a swing driver.. it doesn't get any harder. Show up to work, complain to the fellas, lube up and go. More often then not you'll figure it out.

Get a flash light and dont forget to eat. And yes, you can print maps of your route. If you're a seasonal or a new guy this is the perfect time to qualify. After peak you'll be 9.5 or a hybrid. You won't be dealing with anything like the previous generations went through.

You'll be ok.