Delivery driver left in tears after opening son's heartbreaking letter to Santa

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Delivery driver left in tears after opening son's heartbreaking letter to Santa - Mirror

A dad has said he was left in tears after reading the letter his young son had asked him to send to Santa.

The parent, who works as a delivery driver, had a sneaky look at the message his child had written to ensure he was passing on the correct wish list to Father Christmas, but instead found an emotional message which is leaving people "heartbroken".

The dad shared a picture of the note, which was handwritten in pencil, on Reddit and it quickly went viral with the caption: "I'm a UPS driver and I cried when I opened up our son’s letter to Santa."

It reads: "Dear Santa, I would really like to spend more time with my dad, so I would really love and appreciate it if you could help him get off work early because he is a UPS worker and people are ordering so many presents.

rod

Retired 22 years
Delivery driver left in tears after opening son's heartbreaking letter to Santa - Mirror

A dad has said he was left in tears after reading the letter his young son had asked him to send to Santa.

The parent, who works as a delivery driver, had a sneaky look at the message his child had written to ensure he was passing on the correct wish list to Father Christmas, but instead found an emotional message which is leaving people "heartbroken".

The dad shared a picture of the note, which was handwritten in pencil, on Reddit and it quickly went viral with the caption: "I'm a UPS driver and I cried when I opened up our son’s letter to Santa."

It reads: "Dear Santa, I would really like to spend more time with my dad, so I would really love and appreciate it if you could help him get off work early because he is a UPS worker and people are ordering so many presents.
Looks like @Brownslave688 's or @542thruNthru's hand writing.