Delivery notices

JL 0513

On another note, we just got a shipment in without the Spanish nonsense cluttering it all up. Just English, 20% shorter. Guys are stalking up with dozens of packs in case we don't see them again. LOL. This is America. Can't read English? Get out.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
On another note, we just got a shipment in without the Spanish nonsense cluttering it all up. Just English, 20% shorter. Guys are stalking up with dozens of packs in case we don't see them again. LOL. This is America. Can't read English? Get out.
I can see bilingual notices in Hispanic areas but where I deliver the only people speaking Spanish are the landscapers.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The stuff my wife buys, the sticky side would feel like clouds sprinkled with unicorn dust.
I make my wife buy charmin ultra (blue package). She tried to cheese out once and get charmin ultra strong (red package) and I drove to cvs and bought the correct kind 5 minutes later.

You'd think a woman would want the better TP. God knows they use enough of it.

upschuck

I make my wife buy charmin ultra (blue package). She tried to cheese out once and get charmin ultra strong (red package) and I drove to cvs and bought the correct kind 5 minutes later.

Maybe she likes the friction.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

I have to admit, it might be my fault she gets the cheap stuff. She used to get the expensive rolls but I was always getting pissed at her for clogging the bowl up because she would wad up half a roll like it was some kind of queen sized comforter. I think under these circumstances, I would have to admit I was wrong and apologize to her. My life would be worse than it is now.

Indecisi0n

Is the blue really that much better? I use the red and my bunghole doesn't conplain. How much thicker is the blue?

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Is the blue really that much better? I use the red and my bunghole doesn't conplain. How much thicker is the blue?
The red package is somewhat course. The blue package is soft like cotton or like a Puffs tissue. I never cared when I was 20 or 30....but I care now.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
What are delivery notices? You mean those things we use to cram in the engine cover to keep the exhaust fumes out of the cab?
No you fold them them real small to force the heat in your face cause the vent is broken and it spins around if you don't.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
No you fold them them real small to force the heat in your face cause the vent is broken and it spins around if you don't.
And I thought that was just a common problem at my center. Next you're gonna say you also fold them up real small to keep the windows closed. I have been told they are also folded up into 1" squares and placed on the door mechanisms for the rear swing doors but I would'nt know that from experience...

Packmule

I've noticed they don't stick as well these days too. I usually make sure I stick them to a glass surface or catch them in the door.
Now if UPS could just produce a note that made signature policy clear...
Get so tired of signed notes everywhere but when I can actually use one!

upsbeernut

I always try and wedge it in the door crack, write don't sign on the back, stick it with the mail occasionally, and hope a better one comes along. Maybe drop the delivery attempts to two. At least we don't put that 8 1/2 x 11 piece of cardboard like fed x has.

upsbeernut

I've noticed they don't stick as well these days too. I usually make sure I stick them to a glass surface or catch them in the door.
Now if UPS could just produce a note that made signature policy clear...
Get so tired of signed notes everywhere but when I can actually use one!
Study the signature , then sign the board for the customer the way it looks on the note or trace it over the board. You will be a hero and possibly get a Xmas tip.