Delivery notices

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
And I thought that was just a common problem at my center. Next you're gonna say you also fold them up real small to keep the windows closed. I have been told they are also folded up into 1" squares and placed on the door mechanisms for the rear swing doors but I would'nt know that from experience...
Long time ago we folded them real small to keep the bulk head door mechanism open without having to use the key that finally was left in the door lock instead of our finger . Loved opening that door more than a hundred times, now tell on you matics solved everything except during Xmas, I leave it open , the hell with shutting it cause theres too much blocking it anyway.

oldngray

nowhere special
Long time ago we folded them real small to keep the bulk head door mechanism open without having to use the key that finally was left in the door lock instead of our finger . Loved opening that door more than a hundred times, now tell on you matics solved everything except during Xmas, I leave it open , the hell with shutting it cause theres too much blocking it anyway.

A rubber band on the latch would let the door close but not latch.

upsbeernut

In the summer I end up throwing half them out due to perspiration. Finally I learned to either put them against my phone in the pocket or stick them in my diad pouch . The pouch might be a separate thread cause once again the bottom fell out again, why make one with a zipper bottom without a zipper? Had to once again tape it, looks ghetto.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
The delivery notices from a new shipment have much less adhesion than usual. I hope this is just a manufacturing fluke with a few cases, and not some cost cutting measure. You don't know if they will still be on the door when you return to the truck. Anyone else seeing this at your location?
Put the side that's not sticky into the crack between weather stripping and door and they usually stay, problem solved, your welcome lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
In the summer I end up throwing half them out due to perspiration. Finally I learned to either put them against my phone in the pocket or stick them in my diad pouch . The pouch might be a separate thread cause once again the bottom fell out again, why make one with a zipper bottom without a zipper? Had to once again tape it, looks ghetto.
Get an under armour shirt there fat boy lol and instead of taking the whole book of info notices divide the notice books into little stacks that way you only use a lil stack of notices instead of wasting a whole bunch of them. Less weight of a stack means less sweat there FATTY PATTY lmfao.

upsbeernut

Get an under armour shirt there fat boy lol and instead of taking the whole book of info notices divide the notice books into little stacks that way you only use a lil stack of notices instead of wasting a whole bunch of them. Less weight of a stack means less sweat there FATTY PATTY lmfao.
How did you know? I tried to keep it a secret. I'm on biggest loser next season. I can barely can get up and down the package car stairs. I feel like a feeder driver, I'm so ashamed.