Delivery Records

browned out

How long does UPS keep individual driver delivery records? Is there a way for UPS to track packages delivered to specific addresses? Example Can UPS type in 1 Main Street, Clarksville, USA and see all the packages delivered to that particular address for the past year or so?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Yep, and they can pull up the gps coordinates too. Everything is digital, so records are here forever.

davidmex

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How long does UPS keep individual driver delivery records? Is there a way for UPS to track packages delivered to specific addresses? Example Can UPS type in 1 Main Street, Clarksville, USA and see all the packages delivered to that particular address for the past year or so?

​I bet the NSA has all that info available

browned out

My manager called me and the steward into the office. He talked about production numbers. No big deal. Then at the end of the meeting he says "you extended your lunch by 5 minutes" you took 35 minutes. I said what? let me see the records. I watch the last minute change on the diad and start the package car. I know he was lying. He did not have the records or issue discipline. I asked him at least 3 more times in the following days for the delivery records. Manager kept saying he would get the records but I would have to see him on my time. Nothing. I filed a harassment grievance and it got no where. I feel this is a serious issue when your manager can get away with accusing you of being dishonest and then your harassment grievance is not even recognized as harassment.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
My manager called me and the steward into the office. He talked about production numbers. No big deal. Then at the end of the meeting he says "you extended your lunch by 5 minutes" you took 35 minutes. I said what? let me see the records. I watch the last minute change on the diad and start the package car. I know he was lying. He did not have the records or issue discipline. I asked him at least 3 more times in the following days for the delivery records. Manager kept saying he would get the records but I would have to see him on my time. Nothing. I filed a harassment grievance and it got no where. I feel this is a serious issue when your manager can get away with accusing you of being dishonest and then your harassment grievance is not even recognized as harassment.
Tell your center manager that you sat down for your 30 minute lunch and when walking back to the package car had this uncontrolable urge to take a dump. Hence​, the extra 5 minutes.