Delivery Robots

Seymour Packages

When these robots can deliver bulk stops, 5th floor walk ups, and complete my heavy pickups, I'll worry. There are some routes in my building where these robots would be robbed and sold for parts.

Mutineer

When these robots can deliver bulk stops, 5th floor walk ups, and complete my heavy pickups, I'll worry. There are some routes in my building where these robots would be robbed and sold for parts.

People will be kept for the difficult stops and routes you mention. Robots will do the easy stuff. Not unlike the male/female dynamic in every workplace I have ever been in. And every year, the robots will get a little bit better.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
People will be kept for the difficult stops and routes you mention. Robots will do the easy stuff. Not unlike the male/female dynamic in every workplace I have ever been in. And every year, the robots will get a little bit better.
Thats a lot of words for “no one will have sex with me.”

Mutineer

You were complaining about women being assigned ”easier” work were you not?
No. Not complaining. Being candid reflecting many years of casual observation.

The robots will be given the work that reflects their abilities. Just like with people. Especially women.

Is this an agreeable conclusion to your question?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
No. Not complaining. Being candid reflecting many years of casual observation.

The robots will be given the work that reflects their abilities. Just like with people. Especially women.

Is this an agreeable conclusion to your question?
I know plenty of female package car drivers that are ten times harder and better workers than younger men than themselves, so I guess not.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Once again. Another robot thread that isn't about sex robots. Listen, robots aren't even worth bringing up until we reach that point. So I'm out.

Mutineer

I know plenty of female package car drivers that are ten times harder and better workers than younger men than themselves
They are exceptionally rare. And injured far more often. You should marry one.

The best place for a female driver is any pickup or delivery with a chronically difficult, complaining customer.

Assign a woman to service that stop, and the headaches, problems and complaints very often end abruptly.

It's uncanny. Like magic. Tweedle-Dum, there's no comparison!