delta registration help

jose93209

I am new to this site and UPS and I really need some help..
I called Delta health systems because I need to get my temporary healthcare Id card for my wife's surgery this Friday. They told me to go online and register as a new member. On the website, it asks for a member id card number, or group number.
I am a new employee and my information with the insurance is processed but I never got any of that other info. I need to print a temporary id card as soon as possible and the delta 1-800 number is down because of the new year. Is there any place I can get this info? I really need some help as soon as possible. Thank you.

barnyard

KTM rider
If you are a new employee, you do not have insurance.

Your best bet is going to be logging into UPSers and clicking around there, if you are management you should find a link to what you need, if you are in the union, you should find a link to a Teamsters site.

Your question, as posted, would be most accurately answered by a magic 8 ball.

jose93209

If you are a new employee, you do not have insurance.

Your best bet is going to be logging into UPSers and clicking around there, if you are management you should find a link to what you need, if you are in the union, you should find a link to a Teamsters site.

I have insurance on the first of every month as long as I worked 60+ hours the month prior (which I did). So that part isn't a problem.. I'll go to the teamsters website and try it out, thanks

jose93209

Nothing like waiting till the last minute....

Didn't wait till last minute, I wasn't able to get the info I needed prior because I don't have insurance until the first. Because of the new year, every office is closed so I had to resort to this website and see if anybody was ever in this situation before.
Word of advice, if you have nothing informative to say, don't say it at all. Just Wasting my time and yours. Thanks

UPSGUY72

Didn't wait till last minute, I wasn't able to get the info I needed prior because I don't have insurance until the first. Because of the new year, every office is closed so I had to resort to this website and see if anybody was ever in this situation before.
Word of advice, if you have nothing informative to say, don't say it at all. Just Wasting my time and yours. Thanks

If your insurance started on the first you should have gotten paper work a month ago to fill out and send in. They don't wait till the day your insurance starts to send you the paper work or your insurance card.

Also you new months ago your insurance was going to kick in on the first you should have been a little proactive. Like I said nothing like waiting till ther last minute.

jose93209

If your insurance started on the first you should have gotten paper work a month ago to fill out and send in. They don't wait till the day your insurance starts to send you the paper work or your insurance card.

Also you new months ago your insurance was going to kick in on the first you should have been a little proactive. Like I said nothing like waiting till ther last minute.

They actually do. I filled the paper work, a month and a half ago. And they said that I don't get the insurance card in the mail until 10-14 business days after the 1st. I told them my situation around 3 WEEKS AGO, and they said to wait till it got closer to the 1st, since my paperwork hadn't fully gone in. If I was proactive about the situation, I wouldn't be getting my card till the middle of January. I got information by the insurance, and it didn't get me to where I need to be, now I'm looking for help any place I can find it.

Thank you for telling me things I already knew.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You will be fine as long as you have coverage. They can submit the bill to insurance when you get the required information. It happened to me. My part time insurance was canceled in april. Son was born. Didn't get full time insurance info untill June. Had 20k of bills by then

jose93209

You will be fine as long as you have coverage. They can submit the bill to insurance when you get the required information. It happened to me. My part time insurance was canceled in april. Son was born. Didn't get full time insurance info untill June. Had 20k of bills by then

Even if I don't have an ID card or group number or anything like that?? The insurance office did tell me that the hospital can call the insurance to verify that I have coverage but I'm afraid the office will be closed tomorrow, the 2nd, as they were closed last Friday the 26th. I would just hate it if we show up at the hospital and they can't perform the surgery since I don't have the info or they can't get a hold of my insurance. But thank you so much for your reply.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
They will probably make you put some money down. They will treat you like you have no insurance

jose93209

I called the insurance company again, and they said that they will be open tomorrow morning at 6 am.. Surgery is scheduled at 7am, so hopefully everything will be ok. Thanks everybody for their replies.

PT Car Washer

I called the insurance company again, and they said that they will be open tomorrow morning at 6 am.. Surgery is scheduled at 7am, so hopefully everything will be ok. Thanks everybody for their replies.
Not trying to be a smart Alek but isn't that cutting it a bit close? Best luck to you and the Mrs.