Democrat has friend-bomb meltdown on Fox News

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrat strategist Bob Beckel dropped the friend-bomb live on the “Hannity” program on Fox News Monday night.
“You say that Head Start is a failure, you don’t know what the friend— you’re talking about,” Beckel barked as the show returned from a commercial break.
“Whoa! Bleep!” exclaimed Hannity when the friend-word was launched. “What are you doing?”

When Hannity requested that Beckel apologize, Beckel responded, “I don’t apologize.”
“Yes you do. You just cursed on the air,” said Hannity.
“I’m not gonna apologize,” an adamant Beckel affirmed.
“All right, I apologize for you,” said Hannity, who finally was able to make Beckel understand the obscene comment had been broadcast live.

Beckel finally said, “I’m sorry about using that foul word, yes. But the intent about it is still there.”
“And you should run your show a little better,” he continued, “instead of having me get caught like that.”
“Now you’re blaming me for this,” said Hannity.
“You’re like Obama – you’re blaming me,” Hannity clowned.

Beckel has since apologized on Twitter, explaining, “I apologize to anyone who heard me on Hannity. I honestly thought we were off air. I just may not be cut out for the tv business. Peace.”

Bob Beckel Loses It: Screams "You Don't Know What the :censored2: You're Talking About" on Hannity - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
Beckel's a riot !! I see him on the Five at Five. Sometimes he says stuff and I just shake my head and think....."He can't possibly be serious."

rod

Retired 22 years
Just don't use the letter friend (not the friend word -just the letter) on BC too many times in one post or that post will be deleted by some God like moderator. I speak from experience.