DEMOCRATS FLEE , showing their concern for the environment !!!

The big package

Democrat politicians in Texas flee the state today and went to Washington like a bunch of children !!! Why ??? They didn't want to vote on a bill and as usual showing how hypocritical they are
they showed their concern for the environment by getting on an airplane !!! You know the old saying ,
1626186995112953925989841193979.jpg
do as I say not as I do !!!

Box Ox

“After stepping off two chartered jets, they insisted they planned to stay until a highly unlikely scenario unfolds in which moderate Democratic senators kill filibuster rules used by the GOP to block voting rights reform.”

“The lawmakers hope that they can hold off the passage of the Texas law to give them time to somehow convince senators to pass new federal measures that would supersede their state's legislation, which is likely to eventually pass.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

“After stepping off two chartered jets, they insisted they planned to stay until a highly unlikely scenario unfolds in which moderate Democratic senators kill filibuster rules used by the GOP to block voting rights reform.”

“The lawmakers hope that they can hold off the passage of the Texas law to give them time to somehow convince senators to pass new federal measures that would supersede their state's legislation, which is likely to eventually pass.

Oh, poor CNN. They still think federalization of voting laws will ever happen. Tsk tsk.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra

All their BS “justification” does not make it right or legal.
These Texas House Dems are clearly ignoring the laws they took an oath to uphold.
Arrest them, jail them and get rid of them!

Box Ox

Oh, poor CNN. They still think federalization of voting laws will ever happen. Tsk tsk.

I wonder if CNN/MSNBC are already on the phone with Democratic leadership to discuss how they should go about pulling the starter cord of their Racist Chainsaw to persuade their moderates.

"Manchin is

RR

RRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I wonder if CNN/MSNBC are already on the phone with Democratic leadership to discuss how they should go about pulling the starter cord of their Racist Chainsaw to persuade their moderates.

"Manchin is

RR

RRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSTTTTTT!!!!!!"
You’re obsessed.

Off the leash

Good luck with that. Guess they won’t be back home for while. They know the only way they can win is buy cheating. Majority does not want their BS policy’s.