DEMOCRATS FOR FREEDOM??? NOT

The big package

Dictator Joe Biden came out and said if he was president he would pass a federal law forcing everybody to wear a mask because he doesn't think the American people are smart enough to make their own choice , I personally feel it is smart to wear a mask and keep your distance but forcing is a chip away from your freedom to make your own choice which is what America is all about !!! Anarchy if Trump came out and said this???????

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
download.jpeg

fishtm2001

Dictator Joe Biden came out and said if he was president he would pass a federal law forcing everybody to wear a mask because he doesn't think the American people are smart enough to make their own choice , I personally feel it is smart to wear a mask and keep your distance but forcing is a chip away from your freedom to make your own choice which is what America is all about !!! Anarchy if Trump came out and said this???????
I wouldn't count on dense donald giving sound advice.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We also aren’t allowed to ride horses down the highway. This country sucks man!!! Revolt!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
We’re so stupid.

Attachments

• A870C6F2-B399-407D-82EB-82F8E4B54643.gif
    A870C6F2-B399-407D-82EB-82F8E4B54643.gif
    6.3 MB · Views: 97
  • 2C7AAB68-276C-411C-8266-F74E7A2FC39F.gif
    2C7AAB68-276C-411C-8266-F74E7A2FC39F.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 97

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Stay inside if you're scared buddy.
I think there is a reasonable expectation that others wear masks except locations where you are ingesting solids or liquids.
However, I don’t think I can or should make others conform to my expectations.
This is one area in find myself in conflict with Repugs and DemWits.
If I am in a grocery store and I see someone not wearing a mask, I stop in my tracks and and get away from them.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I think there is a reasonable expectation that others wear masks except locations where you are ingesting solids or liquids.
However, I don’t think I can or should make others conform to my expectations.
This is one area in find myself in conflict with Repugs and DemWits.
If I am in a grocery store and I see someone not wearing a mask, I stop in my tracks and and get away from them.
I distance more from people without a mask. Common sense, and accomplishes the same goal as a mask.

bacha29

Yes, the freedom to infect others. You are quite uninformed.
Indeed. If you get COVID perhaps they'll give you Remdesivir the COVID drug from Gilead Sciences.....The cost?......$520 per dose . That's per ONE dose and even if it works it will only reduce the symptoms by a day or two.

The virus is out of control, health officials admit it and any effective way to bring it under control outside of what is being done right now is a long way off. COVID-19 is here and will likely be lurking out there for years to come.