Democrats plan of pushing the , Country is racist narrative. , NOT working !!!

The big package

I mentioned this about a year ago and now that we are in 2021 , it is becoming more obvious !!! More and more Black Americans are becoming Republicans !!!! And you're starting to see more and more Black American Republicans running for office . You've got candidates in Texas , California , New Jersey , New York , Baltimore , Pennsylvania and another states across the nation where black American Republicans are running for office . This was quite obvious when President Trump in 2020 got a historic number of votes from Black and Hispanic Americans . They are starting to see more clearly what is going on in this country with unbelievable amounts of crime in major cities and our freedoms slowly being taken away from us and they're stepping up and trying to make a difference !!! This is something that is changing the course of history in our nation !!! This is something that is seen by the left which is why they are desperately trying to divide the country , ultimately it will not work !!!

Box Ox

Does it help when you go to a shooting range for a while?

I’d guess it does not.

BF307DB5-8151-4407-8743-859C7A61484E.jpeg

Off the leash

I mentioned this about a year ago and now that we are in 2021 , it is becoming more obvious !!! More and more Black Americans are becoming Republicans !!!! And you're starting to see more and more Black American Republicans running for office . You've got candidates in Texas , California , New Jersey , New York , Baltimore , Pennsylvania and another states across the nation where black American Republicans are running for office . This was quite obvious when President Trump in 2020 got a historic number of votes from Black and Hispanic Americans . They are starting to see more clearly what is going on in this country with unbelievable amounts of crime in major cities and our freedoms slowly being taken away from us and they're stepping up and trying to make a difference !!! This is something that is changing the course of history in our nation !!! This is something that is seen by the left which is why they are desperately trying to divide the country , ultimately it will not work !!!
Hispanics on the border turning republicans bigley. One county in Texas that Hillary won by 35 points in 2016, Trump won by 5 in 2020, think about that. A 40 point swing. A republicans hadn’t won that county since 1926. I can’t remember the name but it’s verifiable. I have CRS, can’t remember *.

Last edited by a moderator:

quad decade guy

Hispanics on the border turning republicans bigley. One county in Texas that Hillary won by 35 points in 2016, Trump won by 5 in 2020, think about that. A 40 point swing. A republicans hadn’t won that county since 1926. I can’t remember the name but it’s verifiable. I have CRS, can’t remember sht.
Ok. But 2 million have crossed the border in 5 months.....you are sadly mistaken.....

Off the leash

Ok. But 2 million have crossed the border in 5 months.....you are sadly mistaken.....
What does that have to do with the ones here! They don’t want illegals either! Sadly mistaken about what? That Trump got more Hispanic votes than any other republican?*

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Democrats continuously state that getting IDs are very hard for some minorities.
Maybe they all should take lessons from Minnesota State Rep. John Thompson (D).
He had no trouble getting drivers licenses from 2 different states.

floridays

Hispanics on the border turning republicans bigley. One county in Texas that Hillary won by 35 points in 2016, Trump won by 5 in 2020, think about that. A 40 point swing. A republicans hadn’t won that county since 1926. I can’t remember the name but it’s verifiable. I have CRS, can’t remember sht.
CRS, you are a male.
Hey @Operational needs, you're a chick, do you have or know of any female afflicted with CRS? :winkiss: :lol::rolleyes:

rickyb

joining the republican party or democrats makes little difference; they are 2 heads of the same big money corporate monster.

republicans as it is are a minority party, they can only win by voter suppression and all kinds of dirty tricks.

fishtm2001

joining the republican party or democrats makes little difference; they are 2 heads of the same big money corporate monster.

republicans as it is are a minority party, they can only win by voter suppression and all kinds of dirty tricks.
Yup, their biggest fear is more people voting.