Democrats....you own it

quad decade guy

ANYTHING going forward. Fuel prices. Inflation. Open boarders and the resulting disaster. ANYthing.

You control it all. Any wars abroad or within the US. YOU are responsible.

This is what you voted and stole for.

If you voted Democrat.

Up to and including those "Reparations" taxes that are coming.....estimated at $500 per month.

BTW, I listened to the top of the hour news feed on NPR.....they mentioned white people at least 3 times. Such as "A white suspect"

"White supremacy" "white people greatest threat". No? You aren't paying attention. White white white.

And when folks finally get tired of the racism(yes by people of color) and overt hatred by the Left(Democrats) and gun control and cancel culture....

And when a LEFT/DEMOCRAT riot comes to your town.....

And all you white people who support all of this......remember: they are targeting YOU!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ANYTHING going forward. Fuel prices. Inflation. Open boarders and the resulting disaster. ANYthing.

If you voted Democrat.

Up to and including those "Reparations" taxes that are coming.....estimated at $500 per month.

BTW, I listened to the top of the hour news feed on NPR.....they mentioned white people at least 3 times. Such as "A white suspect"

"White supremacy" "white people greatest threat". No? You aren't paying attention. White white white.

And when folks finally get tired of the racism(yes by people of color) and overt hatred by the Left(Democrats) and gun control and cancel culture....

And all you white people who support all of this......remember: they are targeting YOU!
Did you take your meds this morning?

Just Wow!!!

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
There there.

It'll be ok.

tenor.gif

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Everyone thinks they're part of a big club until they get eaten alive online by their own or a cartel dude fires his belt fed machine gun from an armored car into your home while your busy making a god emperor joke on browncafe

fishtm2001

If you voted Democrat.

complete rubbish You need to change the channel/station.

quad decade guy

You sound scared. Do you need a hug?
Quite calm.

Just cleaning and oiling up the AR-10. Millions of those out there......

How about you? You are in a very small minority.....propped up by a smaller left wing propaganda arm(NBC/CNN etc. that nobody watches). And razor thin majorities in Congress.

There are 150 million of us.....No? We'll see...

It will be fine

Quite calm.

Just cleaning and oiling up the AR-10. Millions of those out there......

How about you? You are in a very small minority.....propped up by a smaller left wing propaganda arm(NBC/CNN etc. that nobody watches). And razor thin majorities in Congress.

There are 150 million of us.....No? We'll see...
I’m sure rubbing your guns makes you feel powerful and in control. Does it really help with your fear or does it further it?

quad decade guy

When I saw that he had fallen yesterday, that lift was the first thing that popped in my mind. Lol.
Gosh, the first thing that popped in my mind is that he was not mentally or physically fit to be President of ANYTHING!

And look what the Democrats have done to our country. Put us in mortal danger. This guy controls the nuke button folks....

And waiting in the wings....a racist commie....