Dennis the Menace Gets His!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The poor right wing is chocked full of criminals and sex offenders.

But this bunch thinks they belong to the party of "morality"..

LOLOLOLOL

TOS.

wkmac

Can't wait for these same laws to be applied to obuma .

Doubtful. Presidents get special treatment in order to protect the name of the Office of the President. The office and title itself confer special considerations so I suspect "Obuma" will join the "Former Presidents Club" and enjoy a life of the royal treatment.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

This would be called a delicious irony. Now, a second victim is claiming abuse by Hastert, and there are probably more. This man was second in line for the Presidency when he was Speaker of the House, and he was an effing child molester and also a homosexual/bisexual. None of that behavior seems to square with the GOP line of BS, does it?

Since the statute of limitations has long since expired, Hastert cannot be tried on the abuse charges. but he can be slammed for the financial wrongdoing. Personally, since I have a zero tolerance policy for child molesters/predators. I hope Hastert kills himself. He deserves it.

wkmac

Sounds like a victimless crime to me and should be taken as a lesson to the politicians still in office to not pass so many stupid laws.

You may well be correct as it pertains to the actual charges against him but seems attached to it is an underlying story that's showing to be something else. Hiding secrets it may turn out was what led Hastert to commit several paper crimes. The fact he's a victim of his own poor decision making while leading Congress is only compounded by choices made before office and then once he left.

The fact as teacher and coach he may have abused his position of power just demonstrates that the adage of "Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" proves true in all forms where compulsory power exists.

And I also agree as it pertains to victimless crimes but having an actual physical victim having suffered an actual damage, that ship sailed long ago. The State has inserted itself as victim so in that sense there is no such thing as victimless crime. If an actual victim were necessary, Ross Ulbricht of Silk Road fame would not be facing life in prison or at least not as a result of the case made against him.

Funny that a guy that generates economic activity by connecting a willing buyer and willing seller is crushed in an economy that just isn't working for so many and the number known as many grows.

av8torntn

You may well be correct as it pertains to the actual charges against him but seems attached to it is an underlying story that's showing to be something else. Hiding secrets it may turn out was what led Hastert to commit several paper crimes. The fact he's a victim of his own poor decision making while leading Congress is only compounded by choices made before office and then once he left.

The fact as teacher and coach he may have abused his position of power just demonstrates that the adage of "Power Corrupts and Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely" proves true in all forms where compulsory power exists.

And I also agree as it pertains to victimless crimes but having an actual physical victim having suffered an actual damage, that ship sailed long ago. The State has inserted itself as victim so in that sense there is no such thing as victimless crime. If an actual victim were necessary, Ross Ulbricht of Silk Road fame would not be facing life in prison or at least not as a result of the case made against him.

Funny that a guy that generates economic activity by connecting a willing buyer and willing seller is crushed in an economy that just isn't working for so many and the number known as many grows.

Essentially he is charged for getting his money out of a bank and then not telling the truth to the government of his reason why. Has to be one of the dumbest laws on the books. They're not even trying to claim the money was earned illegally. I'm no fan of politicians and the irony of this insane law being used against him doesn't escape me either.

wkmac

Essentially he is charged for getting his money out of a bank and then not telling the truth to the government of his reason why. Has to be one of the dumbest laws on the books. They're not even trying to claim the money was earned illegally. I'm no fan of politicians and the irony of this insane law being used against him doesn't escape me either.

Nothing you said I disagree but I still revel in the fact that he's a "victim" of the very law he helped get on the books.

wkmac

At his age, I assume the goal of the government is just to bankrupt him.

Considering the harm his actions have had on the people of this country, in concert with his fellow thieves across the political isle, I'm good with the guard dogs biting the warden. Even a former warden.

I would be even happier if more were bitten and the more severe, the better.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sounds like a victimless crime to me and should be taken as a lesson to the politicians still in office to not pass so many stupid laws.

I think Dennis should open "Hastert's Wrestling Academy", where he can teach young Republicans family values like child predation, sexual abuse, and using your position of authority to take advantage of others. In my opinion, a lot of closeted Republicans struggle with their homosexuality but depend on their core values and God to see them through it....just like Hastert.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Lying to the IRS and the FBI are always smart moves. I guess Big Government was just out to "get" poor Mr. Hastert. He's the real victim!! God, you people are morons.

av8torntn

Lying to the IRS and the FBI are always smart moves. I guess Big Government was just out to "get" poor Mr. Hastert. He's the real victim!! God, you people are morons.

Victimless crimes. You people and your idiotic desires to control all actions at every level is pathetic. You people and all your little name calling when people disagree with you is at least amusing. If the government ever comes after you or your children because they don't like the way that you withdrew some of your own money from a bank I won't laugh at you or call you homosexual I'll just say that I warned you. People like to say that the government only goes after the big fish but in this country it only takes a generation to become a big target.

BrownArmy

The point of the $10,000 trigger for bank reporting was for money launderers, specifically drug dealers, who obviously deal in large amounts of cash.

It's not a dumb idea. If you have nothing to hide, don't worry about it.

Hastert is an idiot if he thought he could fly under the radar.