Dental coverage question

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
How does it work? My wife is scheduled to have wisdom teeth pulled and how do I go about providing insurance for dental? It's not like our kaiser coverage where I just present my card. I have no physical form of dental coverage but I'm aware we have it. I am fully aware that I'm silly for not knowing this. Thanks everybody?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
How does it work? My wife is scheduled to have wisdom teeth pulled and how do I go about providing insurance for dental? It's not like our kaiser coverage where I just present my card. I have no physical form of dental coverage but I'm aware we have it. I am fully aware that I'm silly for not knowing this. Thanks everybody?

SF driver? Look up the number for the Bay Area Delivery Drivers, they handle our benefits. Simply give the phone number to your dentist, they'll call and BADD will explain your coverage.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Yes I am a San Francisco driver. Thanks a lot for the reply I really appreciate it. I'm just worried about having to pay out of pocket a 2k dental job and have to wait for who knows how long to get reimbursed. I feel like with our benefits that shouldn't have to happen

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Yes I am a San Francisco driver. Thanks a lot for the reply I really appreciate it. I'm just worried about having to pay out of pocket a 2k dental job and have to wait for who knows how long to get reimbursed. I feel like with our benefits that shouldn't have to happen

Yeah, hopefully that won't be the case. Just give BADD a call and ask them (800) 654-1824, that's where I'd start

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did you check to make sure that your dentist is a participating provider?

I was curious as well with our dental insurance. how much are we covered per year and I need two more wisdom teeth extracted.