Denver Colorado

Zeke2

There's an ad in Denver for Class A CDL drivers. It has all the language found in UPS ads before Christmas such as seasonal and temporary. Only thing is it's March. I'm assuming this might be an opportunity to be hired as a feeder driver right off the street. It mentions working through the night and finishing in the AM daylight hours. Also, I'm pretty certain this ad has nothing to do with UPS Freight. So I was wondering, is there anyone on this site who is out of Denver (Commerce City)? Any info on what's going on there would be appreciated.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There's an ad in Denver for Class A CDL drivers. It has all the language found in UPS ads before Christmas such as seasonal and temporary. Only thing is it's March. I'm assuming this might be an opportunity to be hired as a feeder driver right off the street. It mentions working through the night and finishing in the AM daylight hours. Also, I'm pretty certain this ad has nothing to do with UPS Freight. So I was wondering, is there anyone on this site who is out of Denver (Commerce City)? Any info on what's going on there would be appreciated.
Lay off that legal weed.

Zeke2

Lay off that legal weed.
years ago you'd think one would be high thinking you can get hired off the street as a full time feeder driver but I know some people who were. Long time Yellow and Roadway drivers who were hired right off the street and who found full time employment from day 1. Problem is you don't really know and UPS wouldn't even give you a hint. I'll contact a business agent from the local and see what he can tell me.