Derail Button (in Lucky Charms icons)

Yeah I told my wish about heck and hell she wasn't impressed.
Rub her feet. That will impress her. I rubbed feet for 35 minutes last night and she passed out. She threw a kick ass swim party for my daughter grace yesterday and she was stressed. I told her early that her reward later would be a glass of wine while she got her feet rubbed.

oldngray

nowhere special
fruitloops.jpg

the derail button looks nothing like that!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Isn't moving part of a thread the ultimate derail?
Sometimes the mods will move posts because they detract from intensity and focus of the thread topic.

Sometimes there will be spin-off discussion that merits a thread of its own because it is a good topic and several posters have joined in on the discussion.

Sometimes posters will just get silly or on purpose will derail a thread on purpose.
Those posts can be moved or deleted. This happens all the time in the 8 years I have been on Brown Cafe.
These are normally done because a member reports the posts to the Mod Staff..

gingerkat

So with all these interesting icons, it seems to be a bit of a pizzing match between members - lol. Wow, just wow! :innocent:

I guess I'm just too simple for this many damn buttons. I wish we could just go back to the "like" button days...

upschuck

My only complaint is that the derail button should be shaped like a train! And I know a lot of members call the buttons Fruit Loops, but aren't they more like Lucky Charms?
I thought most members called them Lucky Charms. This is the first thread I've seen liken them to Fruit Loops. There are already enough Fruit Loops on this site, and I don't like being confused as to which is meant. :hapydancsmil:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I thought most members called them Lucky Charms. This is the first thread I've seen liken them to Fruit Loops. There are already enough Fruit Loops on this site, and I don't like being confused as to which is meant. :hapydancsmil:
I don't ordinarily liken myself to a cereal, but I'm much more of a Lucky Charm than a Fruit Loop...lol. But, opinions may vary.