Derailing Posts and Whining about Nancy

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm just staying here until Bill Gates passes on. Then I will spend the rest of my life donating Warren Buffetts money.

FilingBluesFL

If we don't like your posts, why do you feel you need to continue to post?

Only posted because so far I haven't seen anyone else say something like that lol

oldngray

nowhere special
oldngray,

These questions don't apply to me.

I don't hate my job or those I work for.

Sincerely,
I

I never said you hated. I just asked you a question since you are so interested in everyone else. If you can ask questions then you can also expect to be asked questions in return.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I never said you hated. I just asked you a question since you are so interested in everyone else. If you can ask questions then you can also expect to be asked questions in return.
oldngray,

What was your question?

Start a thread I will participate if I think it is worth my time.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
I love the last line of this, you have one big ego. I understand this post is irrelevant and you will tell me to look for another thread but I really don't care.
blkmamba,

How does that statement have anything to do with ego?

I don't get.

I am the opinion that an individual who thinks they can think what others are thinking is more evidence of an ego out of wack than the truthful statement as to the creative license that comes with the creation of a discussion thread.

Sincerely,
I

oldngray

nowhere special
Where does it state you get creative license if you create a thread? I must have missed that. Please point it out for me.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where does it state you get creative license if you create a thread? I must have missed that. Please point it out for me.
oldngray,

As long as it doesn't violate the BC TOS then creative license is not stated, it is inherent in the creative process.

Since it is inherent in the creative process the only one who logically can hold the creative license is the creator.

In the context your question, the thread creator.

Sincerely,
I