Destroyed

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Our center was destroyed today. Lots of guys over 200 stops with no helpers. Many of us including me over 11 today. Were you all wrecked today too?

Sent from Droid 4 using Brown Cafe mobile app

stealstime

Our center was banged up, had many over 11's including myself! Guys going out with peak stops without helpers!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Marne Vet

Our center was destroyed today. Lots of guys over 200 stops with no helpers. Many of us including me over 11 today. Were you all wrecked today too?

Yup, we were smoked. One of our drivers who's a pretty our guy to begin with lost it and got called into the center manager's office. haha He only had 190 stops where there were a lot of guys with 260+. I got lucky. My trip can't get smoked, so I only had 180. We had about 8-9 sups go out as helpers today.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I had a helper, 150 same as at peak. Only had him 2 hrs tho. Was told to ec and be in at 730. -9 here, my truck was having a hard time. We are used to cold, not this cold. Even Praxair a major company is closed due to cold. There will be so many call offs, the business wont run.

Marne Vet

I had a helper, 150 same as at peak. Only had him 2 hrs tho. Was told to ec and be in at 730. -9 here, my truck was having a hard time. We are used to cold, not this cold. Even Praxair a major company is closed due to cold. There will be so many call offs, the business wont run.

We're getting hit with record low temps tomorrow. With the wind they're predicting -15. It's gonna suck the next few days at work.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
We're getting hit with record low temps tomorrow. With the wind they're predicting -15. It's gonna suck the next few days at work.
calling for -12, with wind chill to -40, so its going to be minus 40. I cannot believe we have to do this. I know, I know, they do it other places, but other places are prepared for it. 2 under armor, coat vest, 3 pairs of long johns, and 2 pairs of gloves a full face mask, once the sun went down, Thank God it was sunny, we were all popsicles.
On a safety not, ATLANTA, its not safe.

L

Lizzzow

Was heavy at our center too today. Ran an extra 4 routes more than normal. Luckily I had a helper today to fight the -50 temps we had here in ND. I think I had a record for "recording while idling" :happy:

Slinging Packages

That's warm compared to what I'm dealing with.Just got hit with 15 inches of snow the last few days and now we got record lows of -40 wind chill.High of -1 tommorrow with windchill of -50.Still going out with peak loads!!!

9.5er

Don't know how bad it was, I'm on vacation this week. Looks like I picked a great week to "stay warm"

BrownArmy

Total c-phuq.

They gave me 250...when I came back at 1900 and saw 100+ stops sitting on each belt, I punched out 'tout de suite'.

I ran for the door...

Tomorrow will be the same, too many stops, not enough drivers.

We're still running all the casual drivers, sups are taking routes out, it's a messsssss...

40 and out

We were shut down today. States of Emergency in all counties north and west of Indianapolis. No travel allowed but they plan on having us work tomorrow anyway. Gonna be a fun next few days here.

JackStraw

11 hours for me with a helper all day. Many drivers were still out when I punched. Got the good news that I'll have a helper for the rest of the week and possibly next. Bring on the Polar Vortex!