DHS and Right-Wing Domestic Terrorists

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
While they skirt around terms like 'Islamic extremism' and using the word 'terrorists' in association with the Middle East, I guess they just decided this is easier.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/obama-dhs-right-wing-extremists-greater-threat-than-isis/

Apparently Right-Wing Sovereign Citizen Extremists are the real threat. Everything about this administration will go down in history as the biggest joke ever played on the world.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
While they skirt around terms like 'Islamic extremism' and using the word 'terrorists' in association with the Middle East, I guess they just decided this is easier.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/02/obama-dhs-right-wing-extremists-greater-threat-than-isis/

Apparently Right-Wing Sovereign Citizen Extremists are the real threat. Everything about this administration will go down in history as the biggest joke ever played on the world.

To be honest, I don't really care if they don't want to call it Islamic Extremism, but also don't pussyfoot around it. Obama doesn't want to upset the Muslims, so he trades that for insulting Christians and Jews. What a tool, a very useless one. Like a hammer with no handle.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
To be honest, I don't really care if they don't want to call it Islamic Extremism, but also don't pussyfoot around it. Obama doesn't want to upset the Muslims, so he trades that for insulting Christians and Jews. What a tool, a very useless one. Like a hammer with no handle.
How did he insult Christians and Jews?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How did he insult Christians and Jews?

The prayer breakfast for the Christians, and dissing big Benjamin Netanyahu, while continuing to engage in talks with Iran and holding the breakfast with bombers summit the other day.

Not saying that Islam is responsible for the murders in the middle east (including the beheading of 4 Americans), while at the same time mentioning the Crusades is a joke.

Ok, you posted a clip from a shooting of 2 officers Four years ago.....and THAT'S a bigger threat than the morons in Iraq who beheaded 21 people several days ago?!

They've slaughtered THOUSANDS of people in recent months, in some of the most brutal fashions ever thought of.

THOUSANDS, and your counter point is TWO people? Makes no sense

Sportello

Banned
Non-Islamic, domestic terrorists of any ilk besides Islamic, have killed way more people since 9/11.

Terror attacks on police seem to mostly be these 'Sovereign Citizen' types. Cliven Bundy is of the same cloth. The Las Vegas cop killers were, too.

Crazy folk gonna act crazy. I'll bet you. How about $10,000?

bbsam

Staff member
The prayer breakfast for the Christians, and dissing big Benjamin Netanyahu, while continuing to engage in talks with Iran and holding the breakfast with bombers summit the other day.

Not saying that Islam is responsible for the murders in the middle east (including the beheading of 4 Americans), while at the same time mentioning the Crusades is a joke.

Ok, you posted a clip from a shooting of 2 officers Four years ago.....and THAT'S a bigger threat than the morons in Iraq who beheaded 21 people several days ago?!

They've slaughtered THOUSANDS of people in recent months, in some of the most brutal fashions ever thought of.

What the president said at the prayer breakfast is sound Augustinian Christian thought.

If you read the report of the FBI, it cites 24 violent incidents with the SC movement and estimates 100,000 hard core members. The FBI does not have those kinds of numbers for Islamic extremism in the US which is their primary jurisdiction.

Sportello

Banned

I see where you get your ideas.

Now tell me who has murdered more Americans in America since President Obama took office? Muslims or Sovereign's?

How many law enforcement officers?

Now tell me how many innocents we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan?

The fear you right wingers show in the face of 'Islamic Terror' is hilarious.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What the president said at the prayer breakfast is sound Augustinian Christian thought.

If you read the report of the FBI, it cites 24 violent incidents with the SC movement and estimates 100,000 hard core members. The FBI does not have those kinds of numbers for Islamic extremism in the US which is their primary jurisdiction.

OH NO!!!! Not 24!! So, 24 incidents over how many years? They're more of a threat than the people who are attracting followers and kids steadily flocking to them and have supporters here already? Oh, by the way they have made clear threats to our country. But your president has no stones, so he'll wait til they're knocking on his door. I'd be okay with them taking the white house and everyone currently in it, though

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

I don't give two :censored2:s about the middle east.
It's the Department of HOMELAND security, not the department of world police.
I read what you post and see another neocon posing as a conservative.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I haven't heard of these thousands of deaths in the US that you mention. Maybe you could point me towards them.
Unless you're talking about the middle east which I don't give two :censored2:s about.
It's the Department of HOMELAND security, not the department of world police.

Re-read my post, I never said the murders were in the US. And if you think eye sis is only after conquering the middle east, you're fooling yourself

bbsam

Staff member
OH NO!!!! Not 24!! So, 24 incidents over how many years? They're more of a threat than the people who are attracting followers and kids steadily flocking to them and have supporters here already? Oh, by the way they have made clear threats to our country. But your president has no stones, so he'll wait til they're knocking on his door. I'd be okay with them taking the white house and everyone currently in it, though

Yeah, sure.
For law enforcement in the United States for whom the FBI and DHS are charged with as jurisdiction, yes, SC is the greater threat in our borders.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Re-read my post, I never said the murders were in the US. And if you think eye sis is only after conquering the middle east, you're fooling yourself
I re read and edited it, I posted instantly out of shock at your response.
Look, bottom line is no I don't see ISIS as a threat to the US. They are a threat to our military, that for no friend'ing reason at all is in their region.
Remove our troops, and let them deal with their own problems.
This idea that they're going to conquer the middle east and come to the US is fear mongering, and is nothing more than typical neocon BS.