DIAD 6 help

Megacolor

last week I picked up of 159 packages at the UPS store and 7 of them were "AIR packages" how do I add the air packages to the "Additional Counts" area on the new DIAD 6?

last week I picked up of 159 packages at the UPS store and 7 of them were "AIR packages" how do I add the air packages to the "Additional Counts" area on the new DIAD 6?
click the button in the upper right hand corner
IMG_20221109_160024566~2.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Just enter the pick up number and forget about the other garbage. When management starts caring they will let you know, which will be never!

Megacolor

At the end of the day I have packages that I picked up from residents and some miss loads in the truck, do I build Manifest and scan the packages? What's the correct procedure?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
At the end of the day I have packages that I picked up from residents and some miss loads in the truck, do I build Manifest and scan the packages? What's the correct procedure?
report misload then build manifest, I record missed if I don't hear back on packages that are reasonably too far away and then deliver the rest. If someone gives me a bad address or no such person I will record it as such, you can record refused for people but make sure the package is intact and that they have had it for less than a week or two (tracking numbers get reused) If they give me a proper misdelivered residential package from yesterday I will deliver it same day. Bad slaps get a missed scan and go in the office so that they can change the tally over to an error in the SPA sort.

Some more, err, sketchy scenerios are recorded misdeliveries between large bulk stops from separate routes, drivers usually will just give these pickup scans the next day and keep rolling. It's a bit of a back-rubbing contest: the center does not care to do all the work for every time 1 package between a set of 200 piece stops gets misdelivered and would rather sweep it under the desk, plus they probably don't show up on any kind of audit report.

I actually have a question of my own: I've been recording them missed so far but packages that are not supposed to be getting delivered on Monday getting misloaded into the Saturday route: logic would be that it's not a service failure but there is no way of recording it as such.