Diad 6

Poop Head

Judge me.
Any way to show the customer name with the DIAD 6? It only shows the addresses. I have tried at 3 of the view modes.
Lmao! Youd think, with all this great new tech, youd be able to view a stop and see all the different suites or apartments you have pkgs for...

Idk.

LeBrown

Why do you need their name. We deliver to an address not to people
For example, I have a trailer park. It just shows the address and packages. No lots, no names, nothing. Lol

Also for a mall that had the same address. How do you know how many goes to each place if you can't see the name of the place?

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
For example, I have a trailer park. It just shows the address and packages. No lots, no names, nothing. Lol

Also for a mall that had the same address. How do you know how many goes to each place if you can't see the name of the place?
Meanwhile, our world class IE dept is cutting your time allowance with this great new technology. Idiots.

Poop Head

Judge me.
How do you know how many goes to each place if you can't see the name of the place?
Dig em out. Sort them. Start delivering them. Check them after each delivery to see whats next.

If only there was a way to see all this information on a handheld computer or something. Would really make a deliveryman more productive.
Idk..

dogs.bite.me

The new Diad 6

Attachments

• 31F8382D-DBEC-4BA2-9B2C-7B2F9857E58F.jpeg
    31F8382D-DBEC-4BA2-9B2C-7B2F9857E58F.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 84

dogs.bite.me

Okay. Seriously here are a few. Also included one with the loading symbol you will all need to get used to.

Attachments

• 24AEB4A2-53B4-4B72-9654-9FAE612A67B2.jpeg
    24AEB4A2-53B4-4B72-9654-9FAE612A67B2.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 115
  • B936CF88-194C-45E6-A0D4-18C57C1C4E03.jpeg
    B936CF88-194C-45E6-A0D4-18C57C1C4E03.jpeg
    215.9 KB · Views: 92

AKCoverMan

We just went live two weeks ago. I’ve learned from one of the implementation team people that consignee view is coming back right now they just want it to not crash.

If you tap on a stop and get to the package view screen it will show you suite/apt numbers in front of hin number,

dogs.bite.me

We just went live two weeks ago. I’ve learned from one of the implementation team people that consignee view is coming back right now they just want it to not crash.

If you tap on a stop and get to the package view screen it will show you suite/apt numbers in front of hin number,

Takes 10 seconds to get to that screen. If it doesn’t crash on you.