diad 6

ozlander

ozlander
just wondering about the diad 6, how much more do these boards show to our bosses? things they can see (bigbrother) we all know there is more technology added....just what kind? LOL Can they see if we pick the board up while moving ?...with no cradles.....I know there is no pre-rec button or VOID button...no details for an address... just started using diad 6...what a nightmare...of course no training, just handout the day before and then "see Ya" have nice day..You call in to ask questions and get an attitude answer.....Can't fight it, just learn it...I know....anyway of knowing if you have a "surepost" package on your pkg car?...customers always confused when it shows our tracking and going surepost at the same time....just need simple answers, no smart remarks...been around too long at this job to really care about your remarks.

From a Land Brown Under

You are always being watched and the best part is even when you’re home, your phone is listening.
44C5D995-43B2-4D77-82A8-7D378641A60C.png

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
just wondering about the diad 6, how much more do these boards show to our bosses? things they can see (bigbrother) we all know there is more technology added....just what kind? LOL Can they see if we pick the board up while moving ?...with no cradles.....I know there is no pre-rec button or VOID button...no details for an address... just started using diad 6...what a nightmare...of course no training, just handout the day before and then "see Ya" have nice day..You call in to ask questions and get an attitude answer.....Can't fight it, just learn it...I know....anyway of knowing if you have a "surepost" package on your pkg car?...customers always confused when it shows our tracking and going surepost at the same time....just need simple answers, no smart remarks...
been around too long
at this job to really
care about your remarks.
If you've been around that long, you should realize that nobody cares what you think!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
just wondering about the diad 6, how much more do these boards show to our bosses? things they can see (bigbrother) we all know there is more technology added....just what kind? LOL Can they see if we pick the board up while moving ?...with no cradles.....I know there is no pre-rec button or VOID button...no details for an address... just started using diad 6...what a nightmare...of course no training, just handout the day before and then "see Ya" have nice day..You call in to ask questions and get an attitude answer.....Can't fight it, just learn it...I know....anyway of knowing if you have a "surepost" package on your pkg car?...customers always confused when it shows our tracking and going surepost at the same time....just need simple answers, no smart remarks...been around too long at this job to really care about your remarks.
Lighten up before you tighten up