DIAD 6

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
magic-eight (1).gif

Appvol

Why would you need a consignee name to make a delivery?! (dumb :censored2: people who have never driven would say)
I have been around a lot of older drivers that knew peoples names better than their address. They could tell you where they work and where most their relatives live by just seeing the name.

AKCoverMan

It used to. Went by the wayside about a year ago I guess. Was told it was crashing the DIAD. Very useful.
Yeah one of the “implementation team” managers told me this too… that it was a “disabled function” but it would be restored later after the bugs were all worked out. I’m sure that will be any day now…

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have been around a lot of older drivers that knew peoples names better than their address. They could tell you where they work and where most their relatives live by just seeing the name.
That’s true. I delivered in a small town for a good many years, eventually you deliver to the business owners homes as well. You get to know where they all live and work after awhile.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Speaking of voiding, I think management found out how to remotely void and resheet previously missed packages this week as it seems that the void prompt appears when a different employee scans the package that day.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
180 stops

17:00 DIAD WARNING

PUNCH OUT WARNING DURR DURR

HEE HEE YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE PUNCHED OUT HEE GEE STFU

what? they think were gunna start running cause we get a punch out warning? 😂 I go slower 😂

🧔‍♂️✊