DIAD Blues.

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
Oooohhh.... I have the newby DIAD Blues.... Whoaaaa...whoaaaa....whoaaaaaaaa.
Why?
I have looked online and found a few videos with the basic info. Seriously! Why would the management not have printed out sheets for new seasonal driver helpers who use the DIAD.
I need to be able to see the steps needed to do a signature release, and what steps to take in the case of no one being there to sign. I had to call in three times to be walked through the steps. Sorry... I am one of those people who need to see it in print, so I can memorize the steps. I do not understand, why there is no printed material. That is just crazy.
Okay......GO! I know I will be bashed for not knowing. Irritated.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
When they tell you, write it down, bam, written instructions.
Stop being an a hole. She is right. How hard would it be to print out some pamphlets to Cary with you when you are new in case you get stuck. I remember when we switched to diad 3 I stood at a home stop for like 10 minuets with customer in front of me trying to figure out what I did wrong.

upschuck

Stop being an :censored2:. She is right. How hard would it be to print out some pamphlets to Cary with you when you are new in case you get stuck. I remember when we switched to diad 3 I stood at a home stop for like 10 minuets with customer in front of me trying to figure out what I did wrong.
Very hard, since they don't exist. All computer training

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Very hard, since they don't exist. All computer training
E77BD7F2-7E36-495D-8474-68D7F491046C.gif

Amerigirl

When they tell you, write it down, bam, written instructions.
True. I guess I need to take my little notebook with me, and when I am standing there with the customer, I can get my cell phone and call them, and be walked through the steps and tell the customer to hold on... because I am a dumb Azzzz who wasn't trained in this operation. Phttttttttttt.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
True. I guess I need to take my little notebook with me, and when I am standing there with the customer, I can get my cell phone and call them, and be walked through the steps and tell the customer to hold on... because I am a dumb Azzzz who wasn't trained in this operation. Phttttttttttt.

SNAFU

Relax you’ll figure it out

rod

Retired 22 years
You think a DIAD is hard to learn? What about me---going from a 17 year old flip phone to my first smart phone (Iphone 8) and they basically sent me out the door not even knowing how to turn the damn thing on.

Amerigirl

So... Can someone please tell me the steps right now? I will write them down in my little notebook. What do I do for signature required...steps please. What do I do when no one is home?