DIAD IV Documentation for Helpers

lawnphysics

UPS DRONE
I'm a helper. I come back for more abuse every year. It works out good with my schedule. Our entire center has V. The DIADS are so easy to use once you get use to them. You would think you need a user manual the size of a phone book, but they just look intimidating.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Finally found something on using the DIAD. Scanned it in and attached it as a pdf file. Hope you can all see it.
Sorry, had to delete the attached file. You may not publicly post copyrighted, proprietary or confidential information on our website. This includes material copied from UPSers.com or UPS internal communications. If you want to send a copy in a conversation to another member as an attachment I will never know about it. ;)

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Sorry, had to delete the attached file. You may not publicly post copyrighted, proprietary or confidential information on our website. This includes material copied from UPSers.com or UPS internal communications. If you want to send a copy in a conversation to another member as an attachment I will never know about it. ;)

I see what you did there....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I found the file if anyone wants it. Here it is:
pYYqv6.gif

JL 0513

Our helpers are using the V here.

So you go out with 2 DIAD 5's? We don't even have enough 5's for each driver. And not enough 4's for every helper. I've had to go out with just a 4 a few times. Total BS. The 4 takes longer to use and is quite a hassle when used to the 5. Yet, still expected to work as fast.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So you go out with 2 DIAD 5's? We don't even have enough 5's for each driver. And not enough 4's for every helper. I've had to go out with just a 4 a few times. Total BS. The 4 takes longer to use and is quite a hassle when used to the 5. Yet, still expected to work as fast.

No, we have one and pass it back and forth as needed.

JL 0513

No, we have one and pass it back and forth as needed.

I wish we could do that. We have to go out with a helper board and record a certain amount of stops on it. Even though it's just the driver recording. So stupid. So while my good V is standing by, I have to fumble with a IV for some numbers thing. Hey, takes longer - more money. Not too bright UPS.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I wish we could do that. We have to go out with a helper board and record a certain amount of stops on it. Even though it's just the driver recording. So stupid. So while my good V is standing by, I have to fumble with a IV for some numbers thing. Hey, takes longer - more money. Not too bright UPS.

I was being a smart ass. We both have the V's.