Diad message.........warning keter is south of here!!!

Driveslayer

I was informed that the tresure coast will get 2 visits, but have already been assured very high paasing grades. Whatever that means.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I find its a lot less stressful if I dont even give a damn whether I get any of the the answers right in the first place. And at the same time, I try to have at least a little compassion for the person whose life and career are so meaningless that the only way for them to justify their own job is by chasing grown men and women around a UPS building all day with a clipboard and a bunch of 3rd grade word games. I suppose its better than being a telemarketer.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It frustrates me to no end when we have company coming and our center manager sends out what I call 2nd grade reminders on how to do our jobs. I respond by telling him that we are adults and to just let us do our jobs out here.

As pitiful as their existence would be the good news is they never developed a drinking problem.
Are you certain they never developed a drinking problem ? or do they have one and just refuse to recognize the problem and do something positive about it? Or, there is another possible scenario, you just saw an opportunity to try and personally insult a poster on this forum.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Are you certain they never developed a drinking problem ? or do they have one and just refuse to recognize the problem and do something positive about it? Or, there is another possible scenario, you just saw an opportunity to try and personally insult a poster on this forum.

He's just the same troll using one of his MANY aliases.

raceanoncr

I'm sure a very high percentage of them have drinking problems.

I sure don't have a drinking problem. After many years of practice/concentration/effort, I can get drunk well with no problems whatsoever! I've even learned and coordinated myself to where I don't even spill most of it like I used to and when I do, I can just wring my sleeves out and go at it again.

NO DRINKING PROBLEMS HERE!!

soberups

I do not know, nor do I care, whether or not the "drinking problem" comment was meant to insult me.

What I do know...is that if the comment was directed at me, the poster is going to have to try a lot harder than that to hurt my feelings.:happy-very:

Re-Raise

Hurry and learn all of the important words, and make sure they're in the right order.

PFFFT!!!:raspberry-tounge:

Come on Steve , weren't you listening to Sleeve Heart or whatever it is explaining the value of mnemonics to me??

I have found I have trouble tying my shoes now without memorizing some kind of acronym to help me.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
He's just the same troll using one of his MANY aliases.
Yeah, among them are Klein and Oilerfan, lol.. Klein is like the Troll that never went home. Here's my idea of Klein. Sorry, I know it's off topic, but since we're bashing other's, and also bringing up bad habits, I figured, meh, lol. At about 1:53 of this video, Klein makes an appearance.

[video=youtube;aQun0ixQ-vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQun0ixQ-vA[/video]

soberups

sounds like someone was bothered after all. I would imagine your feelings of superiority prevented you from engaging in the activities on the playground. Do be a dear and regale us with stories on how the teachers that taught you were so much dumber then you, won't you sport?

Looks like something I said must have hit a nerve, my friend.

By chance are you one of those unfortunate people I commented on earlier in the thread who have to justify their jobs by chasing us around with a clipboard full of 3rd grade word games?

If so, I am sorry for whatever happened in your life that got you to that point.

tourists24

Yeah, among them are Klein and Oilerfan, lol.. Klein is like the Troll that never went home. Here's my idea of Klein. Sorry, I know it's off topic, but since we're bashing other's, and also bringing up bad habits, I figured, meh, lol. At about 1:53 of this video, Klein makes an appearance.

[video=youtube;aQun0ixQ-vA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQun0ixQ-vA[/video]
Klein isnt even a UPSer anymore... for some reason his unwanted presence never ends

stewardtwoniner

My dear boy for someone so outspoken you seem to have stumbled with this response. You have clearly appointed yourself judge and jury of others within this company with an arrogance that belies perfection. ***********

Ouch. Could ya have made your point without throwing his drinking into it?

Last edited by a moderator: