Diad-Six Winter Job Hazard: Cannot Operate While Wearing Gloves. Potential Governmental Or Legal Action?

Cowboy Mac

A driver gets frost bite, he or she might be able to sue the company and the Diad designer? Could OSHA get involved?
I would make sure to take the time to defrost my hands in the package car after every stop. You don’t want to get frostbite out there.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I can choose to wear pants. We cannot use another diad.
You can choose to close the doors of the package car and blast the heat. Take your gloves off to sheet package, then put them on to carry the package. The over allowed is on the company. This is the exact kind of reason the union doesn’t recognize time studies. Get home at midnight! That‘ll show ’em!

You can choose to close the doors of the package car and blast the heat. Take your gloves off to sheet package, then put them on to carry the package. The over allowed is on the company. This is the exact kind of reason the union doesn’t recognize time studies. Get home at midnight! That‘ll show ’em!
DIAD VI is horrible.
More minuses than pluses

One day at a time

Your package car has heat?this diad 6 is complete garbage.