Dianne Feinstein and Democrats Laud China as a ‘Respectable Nation’

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Dianne Feinstein Lauds China as a ‘Respectable Nation’ in Senate Committee Hearing
Senator Dianne Feinstein (D., Calif.) labeled China a “respectable nation” in a hearing of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday.

The committee convened to discuss a bill introduced by Senator Martha McSally (R., Ariz.) that would allow U.S. citizens to sue the Chinese government for damages stemming from the coronavirus pandemic.
“We hold China as a potential trading partner, as a country that has pulled tens of millions of people out of poverty in a short period of time, and as a country growing into a respectable nation amongst other nations,” Feinstein said, in comments first reported by the Washington Free Beacon. “I deeply believe that.”

McSally’s legislation is backed by many co-sponsors including Marsha Blackburn (R-TN), Tom Cotton (R-AR.), and Josh Hawley (R-MO).
“China's Communist Party must face consequences for concealing and now profiting off of the COVID-19 pandemic,” Blackburn wrote on Twitter on Thursday after the Judiciary Committee sent the bill to the Senate floor.

1596418729152.png

Box Ox

Only because so many Californians have moved into AZ it's turning blue.

Eh, I dunno if you really have to be a California Democrat to vote for the guy.

“Mark Edward Kelly (born February 21, 1964) is an American astronaut, engineer, and former U.S. Navy captain. He is the author of multiple books as well as an aerospace executive and consultant. He is also a candidate for the 2020 United States Senate election in Arizona.”

El Correcto

god is dead

“Mark Edward Kelly (born February 21, 1964) is an American astronaut, engineer, and former U.S. Navy captain. He is the author of multiple books as well as an aerospace executive and consultant. He is also a candidate for the 2020 United States Senate election in Arizona.”
Don’t care who people are, I care about their political agenda.

Box Ox

Imagine going to the polls to vote for spaceman good.
What a load of :censored2: this democracy has become.

Had actually forgotten some thing about McSally. A MPP from Harvard and retiring from the Air Force as a Colonel and A-10 pilot isn't bad either. Also like her lawsuit against the DoD "challenging the military policy that required U.S. and U.K. servicewomen stationed in Saudi Arabia to wear the body-covering abaya when traveling off base in the country."

Martha McSally - Wikipedia

800px-McSally_A-10.jpg

vantexan

I'm sure plenty of Arizona Democrats will vote for him too. Point is it was a Red state but so many Californians have moved in it's tipping Blue.

Sportello

Dianne Feinstein Lauds China as a ‘Respectable Nation’ in Senate Committee Hearing

blah blahblah blah blah.blah blahblah blah blah.blah blahblah blah blah.

That was some master baiting.

Of course, if you actually listened to her statement you would know that is not what she said.

Weak effort 2/10.