Dickies instead of Twin Hill?

9.5er

I doubt a anyone would do the backfire trick in the Hood, especially in rapid succession....
I had an old ford truck when I first started driving. I could make it back fire on command. Made more than one person dive into the ditch thinking someone was shooting at them. That was the only good thing about that truck.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The first shorts did have a seven inch inseam. I got mad when they first increased the length so I used to hem them up myself, the ladies do notice showing some leg.

I just ordered another six-pack of ankle socks, $37.40. Seems like they should throw in free shipping on uniform parts that should have been furnished free in the first place.
When did you get your last turkey?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
570EECAF-FC25-4C11-B26F-6232D145EB74.jpeg
When did you get your last turkey?
I can’t remember the exact year, the last few were just gift card/coupons to pick one up at the local grocery store. They cut off most of the perks after the 1997 Strike. I still have some turkey boxes in my basement I store things in.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Because Twin Hill uniforms suck, especially the pants. They don’t fit correctly, commonly split in the crotch or the seat and cause some drivers who wear them to get hives from some chemical that is in the brown dye.

At least I'm not the only one. Those crotches split out all the time. Terrible uniform quality.

Driver7906

View attachment 263347
I can’t remember the exact year, the last few were just gift card/coupons to pick one up at the local grocery store. They cut off most of the perks after the 1997 Strike. I still have some turkey boxes in my basement I store things in.

2008 was the year of my building’s last actual turkey. The following year we got the turkey coupon coupon. From 2010 on, no more turkey.

Yeah, they’ve taken away most of the perks but my yearly income keeps going up every year. I have no choice but to be thankful for that.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
I blew a hole in mine the size of a baseball

That was the last time I did this
Yeah, @9.5er one of my friends was driving one of those old Ford 800s with prob 656 rear end gears and let off the gas in the hood. BLAMMMM!
The cops came flying around the block and asked him if he knew where the shot was fired. He said no, it was his truck. The cops were bewildered but trudged back to their cars.