Did i mess up my preferred job list?

So I'm relatively new to UPS (started august 31st) and I wanted to fill out for a new position (work irregs come in earlier for more hours) so I filled out the paper and got it signed by FT sup and HR but I left the union seniority date blank because I am not a part of them yet, did I mess it up?

So I'm relatively new to UPS (started august 31st) and I wanted to fill out for a new position (work irregs come in earlier for more hours) so I filled out the paper and got it signed by FT sup and HR but I left the union seniority date blank because I am not a part of them yet, did I mess it up?
You can't really mess it up. Without seniority though, I don't think anything will come out of it.

Have you worked irregs before? If the sup at irregs likes you, they could potentially draft you to that area.

542thruNthru

Screenshot_20201031-140428_Adobe Acrobat.jpg