Did interview today

Bklyn77

hi im in new york just did interview today they just asked some questions and thats all im just worried about my abstract they will see 5 points but the are more then 18 months old so basically they are not on my license anymore will that affect will that hurt me if im not mistaken they might be even older then 24 months can someone tell me if im clear or not

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
hi im in new york just did interview today they just asked some questions and thats all im just worried about my abstract they will see 5 points but the are more then 18 months old so basically they are not on my license anymore will that affect will that hurt me if im not mistaken they might be even older then 24 months can someone tell me if im clear or not
What are the tickets for?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1459454227.898066.jpg

Nope!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I'm sure you're good if they don't show on your driving record. That is, if you can pass a drug test and have no felonies. Wait.... Are you talking Express or Ground?