Did Mueller have whitey Bulger killed

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And there you are with your hate-filled posts ... you aren't happy unless you are attacking other members!

And it's "Sad" you can't understand what I was doing.
I wasn't crying about how Mods aren't fair ... I was pointing out that a member made a post about Moderation actions on the public forum which is against the TOS.

From the TOS:
3. Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the public forum. If you have any concerns or questions about a staff decision, please take it up in private with a member of the site administration team.
hook.jpg

newfie

He's afflicted, it's up to whomever to choose his affliction. kinda like the Mueller probe....

I guess I must have missed something I find you passionate and opinionated a little insulting but not anything anymore then many of the people who actually administer this site.

Sportello

And yet I see sheriffs from all over, especially along the border, saying we need a wall and that not being able to hand over criminals here illegally to ICE endangers the public.
5th century solutions are not the answer.

Southern sheriffs are not our nation's best thinkers, IME.

floridays

And yet I see sheriffs from all over, especially along the border, saying we need a wall and that not being able to hand over criminals here illegally to ICE endangers the public.
Chick or whatever doesn't give a rats rear end, you already knew that, but it is fun to let them choke on their previous words. You filleted drivel nicely last week. Does it matter, no, not here, but it is cheaper than two movie tickets popcorn and drinks.
You keep slaying them compadre,
Happy New Year when it gets here.
My best to you.

vantexan

5th century solutions are not the answer.

Southern sheriffs are not our nation's best thinkers, IME.
Tell that to your major Democrats who are on record as well as video saying we should build a wall. Of course that was before they realized a huge influx of Hispanics could be used to their advantage if they were granted citizenship down the road.

vantexan

Chick or whatever doesn't give a rats rear end, you already knew that, but it is fun to let them choke on their previous words. You filleted drivel nicely last week. Does it matter, no, not here, but it is cheaper than two movie tickets popcorn and drinks.
You keep slaying them compadre,
Happy New Year when it gets here.
My best to you.
You too amigo, Happy New Year to you and your's!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No he wasn’t. Mueller wasn’t with the FBI until 2001.
You have to look closer at Mueller's career. First as an assistant U.S. attorney then as the acting U.S. attorney in Boston , who was in position to write letters to the courts about why the FBI kept the 4 framed men in the Deegan murder in jail. Given that one of framed men had a solid alibi that stated he was in Florida at the time Deegan was murdered.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Housekeeping, every factory jobs, bus boy, landscape, cooks, valets,car wash, box truck drivers, labor, construction, roofing, I could go on
You are operating under the delusion that the younger generations want to work. In resort locations in Maine and on the Cape in Massachusetts , the business owners have to import their summer help because there is no other way they can stay in business.

cachmeifucan

We need a wall and to change catch and release. If they apply for asylum they should have to wait in Mexico. Not be released into interior of our country never to return for court. And if they don't show up for court it should proceed without them and deportation order entered.

newfie

We need a wall and to change catch and release. If they apply for asylum they should have to wait in Mexico. Not be released into interior of our country never to return for court. And if they don't show up for court it should proceed without them and deportation order entered.

Trump's putting in the pieces

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Instead of making them wait in Mexico, the USA should place them in internment camps. Inform all detainees that they will be living within the camps until their cases are heard. There are many remote places that could hold these camps. Provide them with some basic needs , but with no cell phone coverage and after a few weeks there, they would be begging to voluntarily to leave the country and go home.

Box Ox

Instead of making them wait in Mexico, the USA should place them in internment camps. Inform all detainees that they will be living within the camps until their cases are heard. There are many remote places that could hold these camps. Provide them with some basic needs , but with no cell phone coverage and after a few weeks there, they would be begging to voluntarily to leave the country and go home.

How about if we just tell them "no" while they're waiting in Mexico instead? Unnecessary vindictive treatment within our borders could get expensive. And it would place more pressure on Mexico to tighten its southern border as northern border town residents and Mexico as a whole don't want to deal with the immigrants over the long term either.