Did not pass intergrad

was sent to intergrad earlier this year and did not pass know one can seem to give me a straight answer. Since I did not pass the school does that count as a disqualification and I can't sign any other bids for a year? I feel it should not since I never got a chance to start my 30 day qualifying period

Brisket

Did you get sent home before the end of the week?

If I remember correctly, your packet doesn't start until you get back...maybe depends on where you are...

Ask someone in your building tomorrow , they would be the best source.

upschuck

Either you couldn't recite what you needed, hit something or similar, or out of uniform, is the reason you did not pass.

As to the year thing, I believe it does DQ you from signing another bid for a year, but that may vary, depending on where you are located.

Did
Either you couldn't recite what you needed, hit something or similar, or out of uniform, is the reason you did not pass.

As to the year thing, I believe it does DQ you from signing another bid for a year, but that may vary, depending on where you are located.[/QUOTE
Did not pass the driver drill sent home early

Brisket

Ohhh, yep. I believe you have to see HR and ask if you can go back, but practice in your own vehicle...

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

title-screen_go_web1.png

trickpony1

To move to feeders could be a LONG wait depending on the size of your hub.

When I went to feeders (before you were born) no one wanted to work nights forever. Now the pkg car drivers are fighting over who gets in feeders.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
was sent to intergrad earlier this year and did not pass know one can seem to give me a straight answer. Since I did not pass the school does that count as a disqualification and I can't sign any other bids for a year? I feel it should not since I never got a chance to start my 30 day qualifying period
Don't feel bad. I couldn't recite one point from the ten point if I had to.

what's the driver drill?
When you are driving and have to say everything that you are doing and what you see on the road.

Example. Checking left mirror, clean on the driver's side. (Meaning no cars coming) right shoulder is clear so I have an escape path. I have a six second space cushion and I see a stale green light that I'm approaching.

jaker

trolling
In Cali if you are a FT driver you need one year safe driving , if you are combo you have to go driving for one year safe only then you can go feeder

The big issue with that most of us hate the most is as soon as a combo got the one year in they go to the top of the feeder list

So you have 15 combo workers who get their one year in pkg done vs 12 years pkg driver