Did the scale drop down to $22 an hour for new Package car drivers?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
I could swear I remember reading that UPS wanted to drop all drivers scale down to $22 an hour for this contract. Of course that didn't happen, but now I hear that all new drivers top scale is $22 as of August. What's the truth, cause it impacts what my choices are in the future.

IDoLessWorkThanMost

I could swear I remember reading that UPS wanted to drop all drivers scale down to $22 an hour for this contract. Of course that didn't happen, but now I hear that all new drivers top scale is $22 as of August. What's the truth, cause it impacts what my choices are in the future.

Top rate is roughly 28.50 most areas

MR_Vengeance

United Parcel Survivor
cause it impacts what my choices are in the future.

no $22 for now but it will be one day.with that in mind then you should get back to school and learn something. it's alot easier to use your brain then your body, it last alot longer than your knees.........

govols019

You smell that?
Or you can come here, ask questions that you should already know the answer to since we JUST voted in the new contract and I can berate you for being lazy. It's kinda like my pastime.

BigBrownSanta

If the language wasn't changed then couldn't you just check the old contract?

Actually, I was wanting to get full copies of all the supplements so that I could see what the differences are between each area of the country.

I am also trying to put the full contract into a Word document so that I can carry it loaded on my PDA phone for quick reference without having to carry the book.

The IBT should take the time to do it that way and cut down on printing costs.