Did you ever have an on-route "roll in the hay"?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I used to have a rural route, and one day I had a delivery for a very attractive female customer who lived way down a very long dirt road off the highway. I roll up, and there's the UPS truck, so I walk over to say hi, except nobody is in the truck. Hmmm. Anyway, I head to the door and release my envelope, and as I walk back to my truck I see my UPS pal giving me the thumbs-up from the upstairs window. He wasn't wearing a shirt, and I'm guessing he had a really "productive" lunch hour.

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
On of our old CMs told a group of us BSing at the building that "your lunch break is your break. I don't care who or what you do. Just don't do it in my truck."

I know of 1 feeder driver that always made sure he was not even close to his tractor on lunch hour. That still didn't stop the girls husband from calling in a complaint.

S

speeddemon

Long, long ago, I used to have a regular "lunch stop" in one of my residential areas. Good times.

ive come close, but no. there is another guy who just just left my group and bldg last bid. he would "get some" a couple times a week. he even told me once he did like 3 girls in one day. I know what youre all thinking "total BS" well, im no push over and if you knew this guy, youd believe it too