Did you make more money in 2010?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
With 2 unpaind weeks, many random days off without pay, I still topped last year by about 4500, never have I have so many 10 hour time bonus days.
What is the "10 hour time bonus"? We have a bonus system in my center but its just a bonus on what you do, not specific to 10 hours.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I made about $1500 less this year. It's ok though cause with the lesser amount of hours I was able to get in the gym and do other stuff and regain some of my life back. My life is worth far more than that $1500.

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
What is the "10 hour time bonus"? We have a bonus system in my center but its just a bonus on what you do, not specific to 10 hours.

If we go over 10 hours, we get a 20 min. time bonus added to the pay.

This year I had about 120 days with the 20 min time bonus. meaning UPS paid me about 40 hours in extra pay for doing nothing, very smart isn't it.

40 and out

$91,400 up about 5K from 2009. In 3 or 4 years hope to break 100K. Will have biggest check ever next week 48 Hrs straight time,11 hrs OT,and 6 hrs double time. Will gross about $2200. Pretty amazing for a working man.

tae111

About $8000. off last year due to a big cut in overtime at my lacation. Been in Feeders for 11 years and this is the least I have ever made.