Did You Receive Your Employee Benefits Dictionary?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
They made it really big this year, and increased the print size. That way, it seems like you're actually getting something...you're not. Making this used toilet paper into a phone book doesn't change the fact that your benefits package sucks, and that many so-called "benefits" are unusable, and therefore have zero value.

Dex01

Banned
Making this used toilet paper into a phone book doesn't change the fact that your benefits package sucks, and that many so-called "benefits" are unusable, and therefore have zero value.

I knew this company was doomed after 08' when they started to send the district HR twit to our station to plug certain "benefits". I remember they had just announced the traditional pension was going away, and shortly after this chick shows up with all of these fliers from a company called Perx, which ostensibly offers discounted rates for Caribbean resorts. Never mind the fact that when you actually go to book only the most horrid chain resorts are available at prices that are readily available through Expedia, or that the reservations are stand by, and you could be terminated if you get bumped from your flight on the way home.

BigTex61

I knew this company was doomed after 08' when they started to send the district HR twit to our station to plug certain "benefits". I remember they had just announced the traditional pension was going away, and shortly after this chick shows up with all of these fliers from a company called Perx, which ostensibly offers discounted rates for Caribbean resorts. Never mind the fact that when you actually go to book only the most horrid chain resorts are available at prices that are readily available through Expedia, or that the reservations are stand by, and you could be terminated if you get bumped from your flight on the way home.
Anytime they send the district twit to trump something up beware, and don't bend over in plain sight.