Didn’t know it could get slower

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We received Xmas cards in March last year that were mailed out in early December. Lol, they have to find a way to not be destroyed by Amazon.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
77D70A6B-9AAB-44F3-B45C-AED46786FFBB.jpeg

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

I have a different postal worker at my house everyday, shows up anywhere from 8am to 8pm. I just had my heating company service contract revoked and a late fee added to my account because the mail took a month to deliver the checks 5 miles away. Done with those worthless asshats. Prime example of what happens when government subsidizes a program and never lets it fail. UPS would have been gone a long time ago if they ran like USPS. I gladly pay premium UPS prices to ship now.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I have a different postal worker at my house everyday, shows up anywhere from 8am to 8pm. I just had my heating company service contract revoked and a late fee added to my account because the mail took a month to deliver the checks 5 miles away. Done with those worthless asshats. Prime example of what happens when government subsidizes a program and never lets it fail. UPS would have been gone a long time ago if they ran like USPS. I gladly pay premium UPS prices to ship now.

You know what old @Jackburton says at a time like this... The check's in the mail.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Why didn't you drop it off....

5 miles away.