Didn't get paid, now what?

EmraldArcher

So I just logged into UPSers.com and was pretty surprised to see I didn't get a paycheck this week.

Naturally I plan to file a grievance on Monday but what can I expect from the process? It seems like not getting paid is a grievance that should get settled right away rather then having to wait the usual weeks it takes for other stuff.

Am I entitled to any kind of extra compensation?

I'm in Florida if it matters.

over9five

Staff member
It's only a legit question if you think I'm a complete :censored2:. Why would I be expecting a paycheck if I was on vacation?

No offense, but we (no-one) knows you. Maybe you didn't realize you got paid your vacation check before vacation, so you would not get a check this week.
No problem, you already knew it. Good luck with your grievance!

stink219

File a G!!
If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee’s second scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer’s error, the employee will be paid an additional amount equal to one-half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate for every full pay period in which the shortage is not paid after the second (2nd) scheduled work day, until corrected.