Didn't get Red Circled on my Rate.

Ya Dad

Gimme me more characters so that I finish this se
Just got into Full-Time Package car a few weeks ago. I came in from combo, which had a higher rate than the starting FT Package Car rate. Well, my rate didn't transfer so I told my FT sup about it, who started working with payroll. The past 4 weeks I've been making starting FT rate, and he follows up with me and says that, after the payroll supervisor put up an argument about how my rate isn't supposed to transfer, I will finally get my pay adjusted and I should be fully compensated.

So, Article 17 states:

Other shortages involving more than thirty dollars ($30.00) for full-time employees, and fifteen dollars ($15.00) for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee's second scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer's error, the employee will be paid an additional amount equal to one- half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate.

Should I mention this to my supervisor, or just leave it alone? Keep in mind I am still within my 30 days...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just got into Full-Time Package car a few weeks ago. I came in from combo, which had a higher rate than the starting FT Package Car rate. Well, my rate didn't transfer so I told my FT sup about it, who started working with payroll. The past 4 weeks I've been making starting FT rate, and he follows up with me and says that, after the payroll supervisor put up an argument about how my rate isn't supposed to transfer, I will finally get my pay adjusted and I should be fully compensated.

So, Article 17 states:

Other shortages involving more than thirty dollars ($30.00) for full-time employees, and fifteen dollars ($15.00) for part-time employees, will be corrected and the payment will be made available to the employee at his/her reporting location on his/her second scheduled workday after reporting the shortage. If the Employer fails to make the payment available on the employee's second scheduled workday and the shortage was the result of the Employer's error, the employee will be paid an additional amount equal to one- half (1/2) of his/her daily guarantee at his/her regular hourly rate.

Should I mention this to my supervisor, or just leave it alone? Keep in mind I am still within my 30 days...
Find a steward and file.

Over 70

Yeah just like I tell my 90 year old great grandpa when he tried to give me advice in my 20's

"Shut up old man, you don't shouldn't comment on day to day life, you've been out of your 20's since the 1940's! Things have changed. Frankly it's kind of sad you're still commenting on what it was like in world war 2, move on."