Didn't make drivers Union before peak . Couple days left.

TheKingOfQueens

Was told I'd be sent back to warehouse so my days could reset because the route in doing is apparently toooo easy then I'd be pulled back after a month or so and be put on a different route to " prove myself" even though I was scratching and killing my current route. Help !!! I can't go back to making 85 dollars a week !!!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Was told I'd be sent back to warehouse so my days could reset because the route in doing is apparently toooo easy then I'd be pulled back after a month or so and be put on a different route to " prove myself" even though I was scratching and killing my current route. Help !!! I can't go back to making 85 dollars a week !!!
85 bucks a week? I never brought home less than 120 a week....even when I was making $9/ hr.

By The Book

With your post I get the end result but don't know how you got there. Training routes are supposed to be favorable to the trainee. The intent is for the trainee to be successful so they can do the job competently. Find your steward and talk to your BA, your post here should give them some ammo.

PT Car Washer

With your post I get the end result but don't know how you got there. Training routes are supposed to be favorable to the trainee. The intent is for the trainee to be successful so they can do the job competently. Find your steward and talk to your BA, your post here should give them some ammo.
Sounds to me like he was running a made up seasonal route for peak.

undies

How does it work for seasonal, off the street drivers? I know some of our current guys were off the street from about 15 years ago. Can they sneak in to full time, or do they get kicked to the curb?

By The Book

How does it work for seasonal, off the street drivers? I know some of our current guys were off the street from about 15 years ago. Can they sneak in to full time, or do they get kicked to the curb?
If its an outside hires turn to go full time (6 to1) hiring ratio then they won't be sneaking. They have to wait they're turn per the contract just like everyone else.

the_weasel

Long long time ago when I was hired I was told not everyone hired at UPS makes it full time. Seems like that still hasn't changed and never will. There is not enough room for everyone to make it full time.(period)