Didn't thinkk it would happen?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Everything I need to know about islam I learned on Sept 11.

Some of you are living in a fantasy world. If you don't think the peaceful, "moderate" muslims won't turn radical in fear of their, or their families, lives you're living in a world of denial.
I learned everything I need to know about Christianity by reading about the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the Salem Witch trials, and the Ku Klux Klan. So I'm sure that Jesus would be all in favor of bombing and killing all those damn Muslims because they "might" turn radical. After all, based upon history it would certainly be the Christian thing to do.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Dribble----what you do with a ball.

Drivel----mindless blabber.

Come on, sam, you are black----you should know what "dribble" means. :)
I covered this already....you think it's better because it's repeated? Note to self: Smiley face takes away racist remark......I did not know that.

10 point

Such ignorance, I am glad you people are a tiny minority. If given same circumstance, you will be the same as ISIS rats. Seeing your bigotry, it's funny and sad at the same time.

There are millions of us (Muslims) who work to provide for our families every day, just like you. We are doctors, lawyers, engineers, politicians, laborers and yes delivery persons too! If you are going to paint us all with a same brush, I'll believe that racism has not died and lynch mobs are still alive and active, releasing their negative energy online because they can't in public. Cowards.

and moreluck=helpless case.
I haven't seen lynch mobs in the news for a few decades but have noticed a slight rise in beheading of non Muslims by Muslims.

A greater rise is viewable in Syria and Iraq with children's heads on sticks in the park.

Last edited:

Indecisi0n

10 point

I learned everything I need to know about Christianity by reading about the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, the Salem Witch trials, and the Ku Klux Klan. So I'm sure that Jesus would be all in favor of bombing and killing all those damn Muslims because they "might" turn radical. After all, based upon history it would certainly be the Christian thing to do.
That's not Jesus or His teachings.

If I remember correctly, He put the ear back on the head of the servant of the High Priest after Peter chopped it off knowing that they were going to drag Him off to be tortured and killed.

He told Peter that if he lived by the sword he'd die by it too.

We can be appalled by what people have done in the name of Christianity, I agree.

But Jesus never propagated any of those actions and rebuked His own disciple for using force to protect Him as He was being arrested.

We can't judge the original by a counterfeit.

trickpony1

I haven't seen lynch mobs in the news for a few decades but have noticed a slight rise in beheading of non Muslims by Muslims.

A greater rise is viewable in Syria and Iraq with children's heads on sticks in the park.

Read more: http://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/didnt-thinkk-it-would-happen.358372/page-5#ixzz3EcTNfGNb

I agree.

The heavily armed and well trained "soberups" refers to events that occurred decades and hundreds of years ago.

Let's deal with the "here and now".

Things are different now.

Panin

Well-Known Troll
Troll
To imply that the actions of a crazy person are a reflection on his religion is ridiculous.

FWIW, the recently released criminal also has a tattoo of Jesus and a 'Praying hands' tattoo, but that angle doesn't fit the sensationalist angle quite as well.

If anything, this should be a cause for concern on what our prison system does to people, and the lack of care provided for mentally unstable people.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The heavily armed and well trained "soberups" refers to events that occurred decades and hundreds of years ago.

Let's deal with the "here and now".

Things are different now.

I am neither heavily armed nor well trained, I merely observe history as I see it.

You stated in an earlier post that you learned "everything you needed to know" about Islam on Sept. 11th. I am merely pointing out that ignoring centuries of historical facts about religion, and making blanket assumptions about over 1 billion people based upon the actions of a handful of murderous fanatics is both ignorant and hypocritical.

moreluck

golden ticket member
To imply that the actions of a crazy person are a reflection on his religion is ridiculous.

FWIW, the recently released criminal also has a tattoo of Jesus and a 'Praying hands' tattoo, but that angle doesn't fit the sensationalist angle quite as well.

If anything, this should be a cause for concern on what our prison system does to people, and the lack of care provided for mentally unstable people.
It's like he's 2 different people, right Panin/roadrunner?