DIR DEPOSIT 1 Teamster

BrownNinjaz

Hello all!!

I did the 10$ deposit to put on a saving account which I believe is teamster. I have over $500 I believe since it's been months, but I haven't gotten any letters about my balance, etc.

Also, I was wondering if it is possible to get a debit card or to take out money? is that possible?

Has anyone done this or is going this?

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Hello all!!

I did the 10$ deposit to put on a saving account which I believe is teamster. I have over $500 I believe since it's been months, but I haven't gotten any letters about my balance, etc.

Also, I was wondering if it is possible to get a debit card or to take out money? is that possible?

Alrighty then.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hello all!!

You lost me at the backwards $. Are you talking about the 401k or something else?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Has a 10 dollar 401k contribution deducted from his paycheck every week for "months"..... wants to know if he can get a debit card to take out his 500+ dollars......

>insert common core math meme here<

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
my 2 cents says Lugo has been giving $10 a check to the United Way.

MUHAHAHAHAHA..............
That's what I was thinking too but I didn't want to say it since I think the OP is foreign, didn't think they would get it anyways.

By The Book

Hello all!!

Did you sign up for Aflac?, a supplemental health type plan?